Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parker County Christmas Grinch sentenced...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parker County Christmas Grinch sentenced...

... to 70 years in jail. Fuck around!

Dallas news, headlines, weather, sports and traffic from KDFW FOX 4 News, serving Dallas-Fort Worth, North Texas and the state of Texas.

Woman known as Christmas 'Grinch' sentenced to 70 years in jail for theft of power tools

Read more: http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/242182...#ixzz2nPnflJCA

A Parker County woman caught on camera stealing Christmas lights has been sentenced to 70 years in jail for stealing power tools, according to Assistant District Attorney Jeff Swain.

Dana Brock walked into the garage of an Aledo home in May and took a pressure washer and gas-operated weed eater.

Police found the items at her house.

At her trial, prosecutors played security video from December 2012, which shows Brock stealing Christmas decorations from Aledo homes.

Prosecutors reportedly went for a tough sentence because of her criminal history.
    Le winner in question:
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Dumb bitch. She shoulda killed someone, you get less time.
    .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
      Dumb bitch. She shoulda killed someone, you get less time.
      She doesn't have, "affluenza."

Comment

She should get some.
        .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
          She should get some.
          I don't think any amount of family money can displace the amount of meth-fluenza she has. Look at your life, look at your choices bitch.

Comment

All comments above apply. Stupid bitch should have been spoiled from birth, she would have got off.

Stevo
            Originally posted by SSMAN
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

I wonder if the cops that arrested her got a tip for bringing her in?
              .....bro....

Comment

What a fucked up justice system we have
                "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

I am not cool with someone getting 70 years for a pretty small property crime no matter what their criminal history looks like.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Depends on what her "criminal history" was, because frankly I think we need to be tougher. To hell with how "nice" prisons are for the inmates. There should be 2 types of prisons.

1. For those who are younger, first/second time offenders and that generally have a chance at rehab and/or learning from their mistakes.

2. For those who are murderers, repeat offenders and generally will never be productive for themselves, their families or the community. The ones that generally don't give a shit about anything but themselves. Put 1 of each right next to each other whenever built as a reminder for the once in #1.

Sadly, I'd have a couple of family members in prison 2 by now. However, if prison was A LOT more tough - maybe they would have thought twice.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Oh I see, stealing is bad and murder is OK, got it coach...
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

christmas grinch

this is the problem with the justice system the poor get time for stealing and the rich get away with murder...how can you give this lady 70 years for stealing lights and a young punk get nothing for killing 4 people and the public not be outraged to the point of having the judge removed from the bench and facing time for conspiracy.

Comment

Oh the douche who killed those people with his truck will get his, just not in prison. I think I was reading how one man lost his entire family in that incident. I know my response so I tend to assume others have similar ones.

I disagree with 70 years. Make her get on a ladder and put everything back, block her from any kind of government assistance for life and have her pay restitution to each family would have a cheaper and more effective outcome.
                          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by droyal3001 View Post
                            this is the problem with the justice system the poor get time for stealing and the rich get away with murder...how can you give this lady 70 years for stealing lights and a young punk get nothing for killing 4 people and the public not be outraged to the point of having the judge removed from the bench and facing time for conspiracy.
                            Because Obama.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                              I am not cool with someone getting 70 years for a pretty small property crime no matter what their criminal history looks like.
                              Wouldn't it burglary since the tools were in a garage? I'm good with a burglar getting 70 years...eff em

Comment

Working...
                              X