X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
    My garbage guys (2) ($20 ea)
    Paper carrier ($20)
    Who the hell still gets a newspaper? Are you really old ?

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
      It's the new entitlement mentality, everyone deserves a tip/trophy/to be a winner/etc
      All because of people like the OP. I thought about giving my lawn guy a tip once but I thought about it for a second and remembered that he just doing something that I don't feel like doing and I'm already fucking paying him. I'll leave the tipping to y'all rich folk.
      Lol @the people complaining about bad service but still tipping. Congrats on rewarding some asshole for a shitty job. Now theyll never get their shit straight.
      Last edited by A+; 12-13-2013, 06:57 PM.
      .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
        Lmao
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I always give about $20 to those jingle jangle guys that stand around outside walmart

I just grab the mass of quarters stuffed inside my car door handle a few times
          WH

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
            All because of people like the OP. I thought about giving my lawn guy a tip once but I thought about it for a second and remembered that he just doing something that I don't feel like doing and I'm already fucking paying him. I'll leave the tipping to y'all rich folk.
            Lol @the people complaining about bad service but still tipping. Congrats on rewarding some asshole for a shitty job. Now theyll never get their shit straight.
            Remind me to tip you for this solid post.
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
              Remind me to tip you for this solid post.
              Don't tip me because the next time I make a dumb post and I make tons of dumb post (some make no sense at all) I'm gonna expect a tip. Then if I don't get one, I'm gonna talk shit on the internet about how mothafuckas is cheap these days and how I can't get by on my measly wages.....
              .....bro....

Comment

Sunday Edition only, smartass. It's for the crosswords and the sports section only. Oh...and no tip for you!

Comment

He owned yoooou
                  DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

lol! No shit. It took me a year of trying before I could get the shitheads at the Arlington Citizen Journal to quit throwing that garbage in my drive way.

Comment

Working...
                    X