Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
    There is no good pizza in Dallas...
    Generally speaking, that's true. Austin is even worse. It's taken years, but I have found 2 good spots in Dallas.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

weren't a bunch of ya'll on I Fratelli's nuts for a while? I seem to remember everyone ranting and raving about their pizza years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
        Generally speaking, that's true. Austin is even worse. It's taken years, but I have found 2 good spots in Dallas.
        Care to share with the rest of the class?

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
        weren't a bunch of ya'll on I Fratelli's nuts for a while? I seem to remember everyone ranting and raving about their pizza years ago.
        I Fratelli's is hands down the best delivery pizza in DFW, IMO. But they don't cover all of DFW.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

That place sucks.
          Originally posted by davbrucas
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
            That place sucks.
            Careful, Brent will have vengeful words for you. I've never had it, just remember Brent Matt Rach John etc everyone swinging from the scrotum of that place for a long time.

Comment

Fuck all that nasty shit. Order Jets pizza and be done with it.

Comment

...and Paul, why didn't you just place the order as you were leaving the class? lol

Comment

Careful, Brent will have vengeful words for you. I've never had it, just remember Brent Matt Rach John etc everyone swinging from the scrotum of that place for a long time.
                  I prefer a thin crust as opposed to a "pan pizza". And for that, when it comes to delivery around here, there isn't any better. But they use MUCH higher quality ingredients than any of the big chains, dough made fresh daily, same with the sauce, etc. Their sausage used to be made in house, but is still made by their recipe. And the cheese is real cheese, not the mix of real and imitation shit that PH, PJ, etc use.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I may get blasted for this, but I really like BJ's Brewhouse deep dish pizza. I always get the Bj's favorite and their in house brews are pretty solid.

Comment

Palio's is mediocre at best.

I've only had iFratelli's once but from what I recall it wasn't bad at all. Too bad they aren't near Frisco/McKinney.

Never had anything in Deep Ellum cause it's too fucking far away from me.

BJ's Brewhouse pizza is horrible.

Jim's isn't too much better IMO.

Comment

The suspense is killing me...
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Mi Dia From Scratch?

Comment

Mi Pizza from Scratch!

Comment

Working...
                            X