Have to meet someone in Ft. Worth tomorrow. Have question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have to meet someone in Ft. Worth tomorrow. Have question

Buying a phone from a guy and he's wanting to meet at a gas station at 1400 Eastchase Parkway. Zip is 76120. Felt kinda odd that he didn't want to meet at the AT&T store a couple of blocks away. What type of neighborhood is this?

I don't see any check cashing stores or Williams Chicken nearby. You should be safe.

Comment

Just google map streetview it? if you see donks.. you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
        Buying a phone from a guy and he's wanting to meet at a gas station at 1400 Eastchase Parkway. Zip is 76120. Felt kinda odd that he didn't want to meet at the AT&T store a couple of blocks away. What type of neighborhood is this?
        Meet at a bank.

Comment

Meeting at 7pm. Looking at it I remember stopping there before. There's a Walmart and Carmax or something across the highway. Just feels odd that he didn't want to meet at the AT&T store.

Comment

Its not terrible, especially during the day.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

If its the same East chase I'm thinking of it runs all the way into Arlington. not a bad area at least when I still lived there.

Comment

Meeting him at night. After looking at Google Maps Street View I remember the area. Guess I should be OK.

Comment

Meeting him at night. After looking at Google Maps Street View I remember the area. Guess I should be OK.
                  Never go alone, and try your best to check the phone to make sure it is not stolen. I am not a tech wizard, but I do know you can check the phone id through any carrier to see if it is blocked/stolen.
                  Originally posted by Sean88gt
                  You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                  Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                  You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                    Never go alone, and try your best to check the phone to make sure it is not stolen. I am not a tech wizard, but I do know you can check the phone id through any carrier to see if it is blocked/stolen.
                    Probably won't go alone but I'll make sure the deal is very public and I'll be packing. The only thing I can think of to check the phone is to use my SIM on it. Figured that might be enough.

Comment

Probably won't go alone but I'll make sure the deal is very public and I'll be packing. The only thing I can think of to check the phone is to use my SIM on it. Figured that might be enough.
                      That might work.

The girl here at my job just sold two i-phones and apparently she wanted to make sure her husbands worked so she was able to call up the service provider that produced the phone (AT&T, Sprint, Verizon...etc) and verify the MEID I think

Just a thought
                      Originally posted by Sean88gt
                      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

I wouldn't meet anyone alone and without protection in that area at night.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                          I wouldn't meet anyone alone and without protection in that area at night.
                          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ by protection, this guy means condoms.

god bless.
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Meet inside one of the fast food joints there. Cameras and witnesses. I would even tell them that. If they don't show, you have your answer. That area USED to be nice, Ft Worth has moved in.
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I'm not too far from there. Want me and the homies to roll threw?

Comment

Working...
                              X