Everlast on sat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
    "Get a job, you fucking slob," you should've replied.
    You never know what it's like to sing the blues....

Comment

he is coming back 9/26 its a friday if anyone is interested. tix only $20 i'll be there, not sure if that will be a positive or negative on your decisions.

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Where's the show at? More importantly, is Henry bringing his daughter?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          business 121 and corporate. Hat tricks in lewisville again.

EDIT: if so i'll have the bouncer not let you in. i dont need the competition.

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Does he do Jump Around?

Comment

I'm gonna check out the show

Comment

Killer show! I'm adding him to my list of not to miss shows. He beats the shit out of that guitar.

God bless.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  Hmm. Pics and age of henry's daughter? I'm thinking she might need some cobraman in her life
                  2012 GT500

Comment

.... And Cobra man was never heard from again.

Comment

Henry, if your daughter doesn't wanna go to the concert, she's more than welcome to hang with me and cobraman

Edit, didn't realize concert was sat. It's an open invite
                      Last edited by Probie; 09-27-2014, 11:09 AM.
                      Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                      It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Forget Henry; I'll kill you both.

Comment

Does she like hockey? She can have bens ticket he hasn't paid me for. Tuesday night at 7:30- I can pick her up at 6:45.

I've been looking for a new slampiece
                          2012 GT500

Comment

Both of you clowns combined don't have the intellect to even carry a conversation with her, hell just ask Eric. So far he's the only one that could hang.
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                              Both of you clowns combined don't have the intellect to even carry a conversation with her, hell just ask Eric. So far he's the only one that could hang.
                              Who said I wanted to converse with her?
                              2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                                She's probably a lot older than these guys too, you're like 60, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X