Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paid in mid Feb
    Personal and company pieces with multipliers for each
    Personal goals a given (also have multipliers based on performance)
    Company piece has paid 8 of 12 years

Comment

The week before Christmas.

Comment

I got a decent bonus but I found out that HP is delaying pay raises until the end of the 1st quarter and longer if we don't meet or beat Wall Street expectations. I'm OK with that because it will raise the stock price further and I have almost 1000 shares that I was given at about $12 a share. It won't be OK if they delay it more than that.

Comment

Originally posted by quikag View Post
          We paid our employee bonuses on the 20th, so they had extra cash for Christmas. All of our employees get bonuses and $200 gift card to Target. They work hard for the company and we take care of them.
          What company? It's nice to know some companies still take care of their employees!

Comment

I don't know if we get a bonus. It's my first Christmas here.

I don't expect one, considering we got an extra day off (Christmas Eve) and we also had an expensive Christmas party.

It would be a cool surprise, though.

Comment

We give out bonuses at our Christmas parties. You get a hundred bucks for every year you work there and we give away around 25-30 grand in prizes. This year I won a 50 inch LED TV, and an Ipad mini. We've only been open since June 2011, so if you have been there since day one you get 200 bucks. They pick a prize and call a name, I got lucky with this year. And if you were there 2+ years you get drawn again.

Comment

I am very grateful for our bonus system. I got just shy of $2500 and 7% of my annual salary profit sharing into my 401k. Its not a shitload by any means but it means that I do not have to stress at all around Christmas time.

Comment

I just got mine today. We had an off year, as we sold off most of our big revenue generating assets last December. We weren't expecting much, but I still got about 23%, so I am thrilled with that, especially as I am just a lowly IT worker bee.

Of course last year was around 90%, but we had a MONSTER year for a company of our size. 2014 should be another big year, if not quite as crazy as 2012, as the business model has changed some.

Needless to say, very few people leave this place willingly
                  2016 Chevrolet SS 6M

Comment

Working...
                  X