Teen who killed 4 in drunken crash avoids jail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^^ what a bunch of Grade A bullshit.
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• you know they can pay the federales off

Comment

• Their family business is getting bad yelp reviews.

3 reviews of CLEBURNE SHEET METAL "Worst company to do businesses with. Do NOT , I repeat DO NOT! Come to this place. The owner is a complete snob. I hope people realize this and stop coming to this business. Customer service is horrible as well."

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
          Their family business is getting bad yelp reviews.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/cleburne-she...l-fort-worth-2
          You know, maybe this isn't correct in most eyes, but slamming their company isn't the best way to go about this. There are innocent people that depend on their jobs at that company. Sure, roast the dad, mom and kid, but the employees aren't part of what is going on and the thought of them losing their jobs because of boycotts on the company isn't right.

Comment

• doesnt gasser work for them?

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              There are innocent people that depend on their jobs at that company. Sure, roast the dad, mom and kid, but the employees aren't part of what is going on and the thought of them losing their jobs because of boycotts on the company isn't right.
              Fuck that. If you work for that trash, you are supporting that trash and funding their drunken escapades. I have quit a job because of the owner doing something I did not agree with.
              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                Fuck that. If you work for that trash, you are supporting that trash and funding their drunken escapades. I have quit a job because of the owner doing something I did not agree with.
                That's all fine and dandy for you, if you knew the owner personally and all of their escapades. That doesn't mean these employees are familiar with what is going on at the top.

Comment

That's all fine and dandy for you, if you knew the owner personally and all of their escapades. That doesn't mean these employees are familiar with what is going on at the top.
                  They does now.

Comment

• So staying in a Mexican Jail is better than coming back here and facing charges? All they are doing is delaying the inevitable. Oh well, they don't have that much fucking money. And by the way it looks, the company will suffer and there goes the gravy train!
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• When the gravy train runs out, it's gonna be like (ff to :25)
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

You know, maybe this isn't correct in most eyes, but slamming their company isn't the best way to go about this. There are innocent people that depend on their jobs at that company. Sure, roast the dad, mom and kid, but the employees aren't part of what is going on and the thought of them losing their jobs because of boycotts on the company isn't right.
                        ok, so theres some collateral damage in order to bankrupt the company...Im ok with that and I think most everyone else is too

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                          So staying in a Mexican Jail is better than coming back here and facing charges? All they are doing is delaying the inevitable. Oh well, they don't have that much fucking money. And by the way it looks, the company will suffer and there goes the gravy train!
                          Supposedly they are NOT in jail and are just being detained at the US embassy

Comment

• Originally posted by black50 View Post
                            Supposedly they are NOT in jail and are just being detained at the US embassy
                            That is straight up fucking bullshit! They need to bring up federal charges so they can get them two dumb fucks up here ASAP!
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• I'm waiting for the situation that allows someone to plug that little fuck stick point-blank outside a Mexican airport.
                              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                              dont downshift!!
                              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• momma's headed home. ethan got the stay temporarily.

Comment

Working...
                                X