X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They should hang this SOB publicly.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
      I hope the same thing happens to him one day.
      Him and his parents really. With any luck he'll die at a early age, if I were one of those parents I would have shot him as soon as he stepped outside the courtroom.

Comment

Someone needs to make this POS "mysteriously disappear".

Comment

I know if that was one of my kids who died cause of that little shit. I would be going to prison for murder if all he got was probation. That is some BS! Our country is a joke now
          GOD BLESS TEXAS
          August Landscaping
          214-779-7278
          Seb's high class.
          He'll mow your grass.
          He'll kick your ass.
          And while his kidney stones pass,
          He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

The kids Dad owned an airplane. He recently sold it for a fraction of its worth, due to the expenses coming his way as a result of all this.

Guess he could have kept it after all.

This sux for everyone involved. This kid just learned a valuable lesson; that he can get away with anything. The parents are likely to have to fend off multiple law suits, but they won't learn anything either. They should be paying for every nickel of his "therapy". They're the reason he needs it in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Rotortrash View Post
              The kids Dad owned an airplane. He recently sold it for a fraction of its worth, due to the expenses coming his way as a result of all this.

Guess he could have kept it after all.

This sux for everyone involved. This kid just learned a valuable lesson; that he can get away with anything. The parents are likely to have to fend off multiple law suits, but they won't learn anything either. They should be paying for every nickel of his "therapy". They're the reason he needs it in the first place.
              the only hope is for all the civil suits to stick(i think there are 6 total) and it bankrupts cleburne metal works and the family. I'm pretty sure they have lost a TON of business from people refusing to buy from his company

Comment

checkout cleburne metal works FB- comments lol

Your company slogan should be, "We are so Rich, Laws don't apply to our Sheet"

Maybe being sued into poverty will cure "affluenza"

Do you offer sheet metal to reinforce my car so if I get drunk and hit people it wont scratch up my ride? You know, like your son did.
                Last edited by 95DRGT; 04-14-2014, 05:21 PM. Reason: more gold

Comment

Originally posted by black50 View Post
                  the only hope is for all the civil suits to stick(i think there are 6 total) and it bankrupts cleburne metal works and the family. I'm pretty sure they have lost a TON of business from people refusing to buy from his company
                  I heard that the F350 that he was driving that night was also registered as a company vehicle....so I would think that their business isn't insulated from this either.

That snot nosed punk fucked his entire family in addition to himself. Real winner in the making there.
                  70' Chevelle RagTop
                  (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

I would like to think this little fuck will never lead anything close to a normal life, will be fucked with constantly, hated by all and, if left to his own devices, will most likely die young by od or suicide.

Comment

• With any conscience, he'll do himself in. The gravity of the situation will probably be much more real as he ages, given the chance.

Comment

• FORT WORTH — A warrant has been issued for Ethan Couch, the "affluenza" teen who received probation for killing four people in a drunk driving crash two years ago.

Multiple independent sources tell News 8 that Couch missed a check-in with his probation officer earlier this month. Sources say that court officers couldn't find Couch or his mother. His father reportedly said he didn't know where they were.

Couch is serving 10 years of probation in the juvenile system, so records are protected. He received the sentence after lawyers contended he lived life as a rich kid whose parents gave him no boundaries or consequences. It was a case of "affluenza," said a defense psychologist.

District Judge Jean Boyd determined he would be better served in treatment programs outside the juvenile justice system. Couch spent time in treatment at the Vernon State hospital in West Texas and was released several months ago.

Recently a cellphone video surfaced that appears to show Couch at a beer pong game with friends in October. The Tarrant County District Attorney's Office assigned investigators to look into the video.

Prosecutors had already filed a motion to transfer Couch to adult court to finish his probation. A hearing on that motion has not yet been held. He turns 19 in April.

Comment

• a teenager can't survive on probation these days. he needs to take one on the chin, and go sit in big boy jail for a year or two, and not play in to that probation scam.

*saying otherwise they will simply take all his money, let him make it for a few more years, then fuck him over, send him to jail to sit out the original sentence, and WE THE PEOPLE get to pay for it.

Comment

• Hang this son of a bitch already and get it over with.
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• he's a child. you are raising a child in plano texas. would you like to sit down and talk about some of the things kids in plano do? remember, i grew up in plano.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                                he's a child. you are raising a child in plano texas. would you like to sit down and talk about some of the things kids in plano do? remember, i grew up in plano.
                                Somehow on the outside it seems great in Plano, but "affluenza" (sp?) runs rampant there, just a little less than the drugs and 101 other problems for kids.

Got my kids out of there ASAP, but of course drugs are everywhere - just smaller community tends to make for a better environment.
                                Originally posted by MR EDD
                                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                                X