Teen who killed 4 in drunken crash avoids jail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
    I'm waiting for the situation that allows someone to plug that little fuck stick point-blank outside a Mexican airport.
    No shit!

The cartel has no problem attacking innocent people, I don't see why this kid is any different, they could really drain mommy and daddies pocket book by taking this little shit hostage.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• isn't their money going to the cartel's one way or another?

Comment

• Ohhhh shit, Ethan and his mommy done fucked up, the maid found a large caliber revolver in the room while cleaning it and Ethan has confessed that it's his. Bye-bye moron...
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          Ohhhh shit, Ethan and his mommy done fucked up, the maid found a large caliber revolver in the room while cleaning it and Ethan has confessed that it's his. Bye-bye moron...
          Yeah I saw that on the news a few minutes ago. He should have stayed here and faced the music....he done fucked up big time now. He's not coming back.

Comment

• Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
            Yeah I saw that on the news a few minutes ago. He should have stayed here and faced the music....he done fucked up big time now. He's not coming back.
            Nope, not for awhile and from what I gathered it will be at least 5 years, ahahahahahaha! They (Mexican officials) say they want the mamma back too...

Comment

Nope, not for awhile and from what I gathered it will be at least 5 years, ahahahahahaha! They (Mexican officials) say they want the mamma back too...
              i wouldnt count any chickens before they hatch. i could see the scenario much more likely that money changes hands and they mom and son disappear into the system and walk out the other end....

Comment

• Originally posted by broke again View Post
                i wouldnt count any chickens before they hatch. i could see the scenario much more likely that money changes hands and they mom and son disappear into the system and walk out the other end....
                That is what I was thinking. There may not be a handgun at all.

They will still have to face the music here one day if they ever plan to live in the states again.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Good news. Pretty sure 5 years in a Mexican prison are worse than 20 in a US prison. He is going to get more gay sex than a gay prostitute in a gay cocaine fueled orgy at liberace's house after a gay pride parade. Hope he likes semen.
                  I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                    So you would have been hung by now, then?
                    urr hurr

since I've never killed anyone because I was drunk, I'm going to go with no.
                    WH

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                      Sailor boi you fag lol
                      WH

Comment

• Trem14 got caught last night. I'm starting a go fund me page for him to get out.

sigpic

Comment

• It would take a bear trap to catch me.

Comment

• Comment

• 4 posts per year.. thats a solid average. im not even mad!

Comment

• I'd still like to see him publicly hanged.

I'm going to go ahead and just keep harping on the whole public hanging thing, in hopes that it just might eventually catch on. Again.
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X