Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did she get the black eye?

Andrews Woman Arrested, Spits in Officers Face

MIDLAND - Hurling a racial slur, spitting and peeing in a parking lot got one Andrews woman locked up.

Midland Police found Marcelina Rivera in a parking lot near the Grand Texan Hotel urinating.

According to the report, when the officer approached Rivera she couldn't keep her balance, she was slurring her words and the officer smelled alcohol on her.

The officer then arrested Rivera after a struggle.

When he was checking her for weapons, the report says she threw a racial slur at another officer and then spitted in his face.

She's now facing several charges including public intoxication.

I lol when I read the story on facebook the other day. Keep it classy Andrews.

Comment

Spitted?

What kind of a racial slur could an individual named Marcelina Rivera throw that would be worthy of any concern?

Comment

Originally posted by HECDOGGIE View Post
        Andrews Woman Arrested, Spits in Officers Face

MIDLAND - Hurling a racial slur, spitting and peeing in a parking lot got one Andrews woman locked up.

Midland Police found Marcelina Rivera in a parking lot near the Grand Texan Hotel urinating.

According to the report, when the officer approached Rivera she couldn't keep her balance, she was slurring her words and the officer smelled alcohol on her.

The officer then arrested Rivera after a struggle.

When he was checking her for weapons, the report says she threw a racial slur at another officer and then spitted in his face.

She's now facing several charges including public intoxication.
        Underhand or overhand?

Stevo
        Originally posted by SSMAN
        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Looks to me like the black eye stems from already being told once.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
            lol
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by tyrone biggums View Post
              looks to me like the black eye stems from already being told once.
              lmao!!!

Comment

i think it's pretty clear the black eye came from her irrationally headbutting the pavement.
                sigpic

Comment

hip-toss to curb check.

Comment

Black eye = the equivalent of an "F" at sandwich making school
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Big fan of peas.
                      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                      dont downshift!!
                      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

She didn't like his 86gt?

Comment

haha what a dumb bitch

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                            There is also the obvious, two black eyes equals had to be told twice.

CN

Comment

Working...
                            X