No announcement yet.

Unidentified sign language interpreter next to Obama was signing made up crap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright, need to tame down the racism in here.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• This has potential.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
        So droyal is from Africa? Bcoop is from Europe?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
        Hell, I was thinking Darrell Royal. And lolz at the 200,000 year head start and still in the fucking stone age.
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• it's funny when people can't debate facts they start to call names and use profane language.. LOL to those who i made mad you were already mad because your life sucks and you did'nt receive your unemployment checks from westway ford.....

Comment

• and to the stone age crack just look around you at your capital all the symbols that come from us.. you guy's think you can just say what you want and nobody's going to respond to your ass if i were to see you in person you probaly would'nt say a word because your a coward... so go and take your fat lonely ass somewhere and do us all a favor and hang yourself....

Comment

• "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by droyal3001 View Post
                it's funny when people can't debate facts they start to call names and use profane language.. LOL to those who i made mad you were already mad because your life sucks and you did'nt receive your unemployment checks from westway ford.....
                Now why would a Ford dealer send out unemployment checks again chooch?
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by droyal3001 View Post
                  so go and take your fat lonely ass somewhere and do us all a favor and hang yourself....
                  That's cool. I bet you'd say that in person too.
                  Originally posted by Buzzo
                  Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• The hell is he rambling on about?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
                    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• I love being able to see deleted posts.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        I love being able to see deleted posts.
                        You so fancy.

Comment

• I work with a guy from Liberia. Moved to the US in the late '80s, joined the Army and became a US citizen, 20years Army. Cool dude. He is a REAL African American but calls himself, just American that is from. He said that if black Americans were to go to Africa they would stop claiming it in their title.

I also work with another black guy, straight American, went to Africa last R&R and said he would never go back, hated it, knows that he has it made in America.
                          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                            I work with a guy from Liberia. Moved to the US in the late '80s, joined the Army and became a US citizen, 20years Army. Cool dude. He is a REAL African American but calls himself, just American that is from. He said that if black Americans were to go to Africa they would stop claiming it in their title.

I also work with another black guy, straight American, went to Africa last R&R and said he would never go back, hated it, knows that he has it made in America.
                            Was it you that posted that longish post about African Americans being looked down upon by real Africans?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                              Was it you that posted that longish post about African Americans being looked down upon by real Africans?
                              Longish post? Nah, doesn't sound like me. lol

yes
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Will you guy stop being so damn serious and get back to the massively hilarious subject here?

Comment

Working...
                                X