Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
    yep, they have a detail for life
    I'm guessing his question was rhetorical.

Comment

the first black president sucks, on the bright side he will also probably be the last black president

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
        the first black president sucks, on the bright side he will also probably be the last black president
        Yeah we will get a Filipino and Mexican next.

Comment

Apparently, South Africa vetted this dude and every security detail for every diplomat was forced to accept South Africa's word.

I guaran-fucking-tee that will never happen again.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
            Secret Service isn't in charge of protecting former Presidents?
            Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
            yep, they have a detail for life
            Who is in charge of the SS? The ex-president's decision does not trump the current president's decision.

Stevo
            Originally posted by SSMAN
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

DHS is in charge of the SS. Honestly, i believe they only take superficial orders from the president.

Comment

" ... Eric and me, ..."
                I failed English.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                  Heh.It wasn't a hypothetical situation. Bush actually did speak and had the same guy signing gibberish. If Obama is accountable, Bush is, too. I don't think either of them are, though. It's all on South Africa IMO.
                  My point exactly, and the only reason I mentioned Bush.

Secret Service isn't in charge of protecting former Presidents?
                  That's what I was getting at.

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                  Who is in charge of the SS? The ex-president's decision does not trump the current president's decision.

Stevo
                  They fall under DHS.. They don't report directly to the president. While I am sure he directs their activity to some extent, it's not like he's telling them how to do their jobs. They have their own bosses / director for that.

Comment

It wasn't just the SS that missed this tidbit of an extremely ridiculous security breach. It was every security detail for every diplomat.

I mean, shit!!! It's really that fucking easy to dupe the world.

I'm gonna LMFAO if the next pandemic starts off at the highest chairs of each of the world's governments. Talk about trickle down anarchy.

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                      It wasn't just the SS that missed this tidbit of an extremely ridiculous security breach. It was every security detail for every diplomat.

I mean, shit!!! It's really that fucking easy to dupe the world.

I'm gonna LMFAO if the next pandemic starts off at the highest chairs of each of the world's governments. Talk about trickle down anarchy.
                      I wonder how the GOV would 'wag the dog' if that happened?

Stevo
                      Originally posted by SSMAN
                      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

lmfao

Comment

Comment

Uhh, repost, Matt?

Comment

It has been a long time since I laughed that hard.
                                When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
                                X