Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
    And they couldn't even blame white people
    They can ALWAYS blame the white people...

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• This is just icing on the cake for mockery of the US.

Comment

• This is a travesty.

Really, it's a sham.

No, you're right. It's a mockery.

It's a TRAVESHAMOCKERY!
        [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9-huLRWFRQ[/ame]

Comment

• to bcoop maybe you might research your own history before you go out and talk trash. did you for get the thousand years of disease and illiteracy you had in europe. and how you cannibalized your own people so since my people have been around for at least 200 thousand years longer than yours you should probaly keep your mouth shut. this is not to insult anyone or to say one is superior over another but just to say we all have a bad day now and then....

Comment

• What I think that booing was in regards to W was the liberal left governing class, and other governing bodies around the world. The Africa people themselves seem to greatly admire and love W.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
              What I think that booing was in regards to W was the liberal left governing class, and other governing bodies around the world. The Africa people themselves seem to greatly admire and love W.
              That man has done a lot for Africa and vets since he's been out. You want to talk about a statesman? I didn't agree with everything he did while in but he took everything Obama and the media threw at him and didn't fight back once.
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by droyal3001 View Post
                to bcoop maybe you might research your own history before you go out and talk trash. did you for get the thousand years of disease and illiteracy you had in europe. and how you cannibalized your own people so since my people have been around for at least 200 thousand years longer than yours you should probaly keep your mouth shut. this is not to insult anyone or to say one is superior over another but just to say we all have a bad day now and then....
                Did you happen to read this to yourself before you posted or is this what you sound like in your head?

Over this little comment? Jeez, dude.

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                Didn't see it, but that is some bullshit. I'd tell all those ungrateful AIDS infested goat fuckers to fuck off and die.

Comment

• I've also kind of thought of the SS as the old Roman Praetorian. While bound by oath to defend the president with their lives, they aren't really concerned who the suit is. That's the only way to explain the lapses in security that's been happening under this asshole
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

to bcoop maybe you might research your own history before you go out and talk trash. did you for get the thousand years of disease and illiteracy you had in europe. and how you cannibalized your own people so since my people have been around for at least 200 thousand years longer than yours you should probaly keep your mouth shut. this is not to insult anyone or to say one is superior over another but just to say we all have a bad day now and then....
                    This is not to insult you, but fuck you.

Comment

I eat cannibal. It's incredible. You bring out the animal in me. I eat cannibals.

Comment

• So droyal is from Africa? Bcoop is from Europe?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
                        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

lol @ my people.

Comment

• You'd think with a 200 thousand year head start there would be something to show for it.

Comment

• Hahahahahaha

Comment

200 thousand years and still leeching off others?

Comment

Working...
                                X