Unidentified sign language interpreter next to Obama was signing made up crap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
    I'm sure his false signs made as much sense as Obama's ideas.
    Bullshit knows no language barrier. Barry probably knew exactly what he was saying!

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
      Just think, what if this was a dry run for something in the future, "how close can you get physically before being spotted?" type of deal.

The secret service was right there and no one payed him any attention, just like that couple who crashed the white house party without ever being invited.
      Bingo. Stevo might be onto something with the walking bio threat.. we've shown time and time again that the SS and Pres are vulnerable to a close proximity threat.

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
        Deaf people should just turn on the captions. Problem solved.
        That does nothing for the live audience.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
          Im pretty sure he helped them out more than they will ever know.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
            True.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
              Bingo. Stevo might be onto something with the walking bio threat.. we've shown time and time again that the SS and Pres are vulnerable to a close proximity threat.

Terrorists have went as far as surgically implanting explosives in suicide bombers to attack leaders in other countries, infecting someone or placing on their body biological or chemical weapons would seem to be easier in this situation.

Stevo
              Originally posted by SSMAN
              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                Terrorists have went as far as surgically implanting explosives in suicide bombers to attack leaders in other countries, infecting someone or placing on their body biological or chemical weapons would seem to be easier in this situation.

Stevo
                While it pains me slightly, i agree 100% with you.

Comment

Comment

Great thread and solid responses!

Comment

he was signing in Swahili i bet
                      2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

According to the LA news this morning, this is the second time the same guy has done this at big events.

Comment

Another fake prop for the fake prop of a Presidency.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                            Another fake prop for the fake prop of a Presidency.
                            ...at a ceremony honoring a fake hero.

Comment

I was thinking security threat the first time I saw this as well. If you think about it, that was the least bothersome of the threats at that event. Having that many countries represented by that many people in one location.... You know they had hellacious coverage of all sorts there.

Despite not able to stand Obama, the SS should take this man down and fire the team that was charged with doing checks.
                              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Either way, I want to buy that bushman a plane ticket to NY to do a SNL bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X