X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First DFWStangs, now the North Pole..

Canada is taking over the world!

Canada makes North Pole claim

Canada plans to make a claim to the North Pole in an effort to assert its sovereignty in the resource-rich Arctic, the country's foreign affairs minister said Monday.

John Baird said the government has asked scientists to work on a future submission to the United Nations claiming that the outer limits of the country's continental shelf include the pole, which so far has been claimed by no one.
    More here: http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/...th-pole-claim/

Lmao nicely worded title.
    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Awe Snowballs! I signed the petition to keep Canada from annexing us up here. Now they are going to want me to pay taxes, the elves will want to form a union...

Comment

Originally posted by Santa Claus View Post
        Awe Snowballs! I signed the petition to keep Canada from annexing us up here. Now they are going to want me to pay taxes, the elves will want to form a union...
        But at least you will get free healthcare!

Comment

I'd like to see Canada try to make Russia observe it. Putin said today that he wants to ramp up their military presence in the Arctic.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
            I'd like to see Canada try to make Russia observe it. Putin said today that he wants to ramp up their military presence in the Arctic.
            If the UN backs the Canadian claim, you know Russia will back down out of fear, LOL.

Comment

Working...
            X