Slow shipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow shipping

Anyone have stuff get held up because of the road conditions? I'm in no hurry to get the parts, it'll be awhile before I install, but I had an arrival date for yesterday on something I ordered Sunday. I knew it wouldn't happen but I figured watching the tracker might be entertaining.

I was right. Truck "disappeared" for a few hours this morning. Just came back on the system lol
    07 f250-family truckster
    08 Denali -baby hauler
    52 f1-rust bucket
    05 Jeep tj. Buggy
    livin the double-wide dream

I have 3 orders held up now. One has been sitting in Mesquite at the UPS terminal for a few days.

Comment

I had some stuff coming UPS out of Tulsa get stuck in DFW, was supposed to be here last week but is finally getting delivered today.

Comment

Sure does make those amazon drones seem like a good idea!

Comment

Well ship my pants!

Comment

Lol at the tags. My mailman didn't run fri sat or mon
            07 f250-family truckster
            08 Denali -baby hauler
            52 f1-rust bucket
            05 Jeep tj. Buggy

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
              I have 3 orders held up now. One has been sitting in Mesquite at the UPS terminal for a few days.
              I had stuff there since Thursday I just got yesterday.

Comment

I bought a couple monitors, video card, and cables from Amazon and some blinds from blinds.com last week. The video card and cables were delivered by USPS Monday (as scheduled); the monitors were delivered by UPS early yesterday morning (12 hours behind schedule); the blinds were supposed to be delivered Saturday by FedEx but apparently haven't left Coppell.

Of course, I'm waiting on a pin gage I bought on Amazon 2 months ago. Its last tracking location was leaving a sorting facility in Georgia at the beginning of November.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

ups is the biggest wimps so far, delayed package monday and tuesday delivered 5 different packages just now.

UPS commented on how fast they were at delivering while having me sign for one. Told him fedex delivered the past 2 days where were you. Next glass item I buy will be broken probably lol

Comment

Is it normal for UPS to rent uhaul trucks? Was driving by and saw 2 ups trucks backed up to 2 uhaul trucks in a church parking lot and they had boxes pulled out and looked to be organizing to make deliveries.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      Is it normal for UPS to rent uhaul trucks? Was driving by and saw 2 ups trucks backed up to 2 uhaul trucks in a church parking lot and they had boxes pulled out and looked to be organizing to make deliveries.
                      I've never seen it before but it's possible. They may have brought in people from other areas to try to catch up faster
                      07 f250-family truckster
                      08 Denali -baby hauler
                      52 f1-rust bucket
                      05 Jeep tj. Buggy

Comment

UPS has put up a PODS storage trailer at the community pool parking lot and they have a guy that shows up everyday and drives out a electric golf cart car. Apparently, the guy show up every day in his personal vehicle and gets the pckages and delivers to our hood. The UPS trucks come in early in the morning and stocks the PODS trailer and this guy drives around all day delivering packages.
                        Though they have yet to deliver my stuff that has been sitting at the Mesquite location since last fucking Thursday and I have received all of my other shit form USPS and FedEx, fucking homos!
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                          X2 F ups

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                            FedEx does it pretty regular around here. Last year UPS had people delivering in neighborhoods using golf carts and a trailer lol.

Comment

My preferred order of shipping is:

1. FedEx
                              2. USPS
                              3. UPS

That's mainly based of the convenience factor of dropoff locations as opposed to bad delivery service by any of the providers.

Comment

Working...
                              X