Shopping for a new truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
    Shit, A deal like that and I can afford a brand new sierra.....
    my 2014 SLT crew 4x4 I bought stickered at $52k and I paid $41,200

Comment

• Originally posted by SMKR View Post
      my 2014 SLT crew 4x4 I bought stickered at $52k and I paid $41,200
      Heh, yeah, probably not going to see that kind of deal on a base model. :/
      Originally posted by Leah
      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

you never know man.........call Toby at Beck Masten South and see........

Comment

You won't. If you could find a base 13 xlt ford left over you could get a awesome deal. I almost pulled trigger on new 2wd crew with 5.0 that had almost 14 off.

Comment

• Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
            You won't. If you could find a base 13 xlt ford left over you could get a awesome deal. I almost pulled trigger on new 2wd crew with 5.0 that had almost 14 off.
            What was the price after the 14k off?

Comment

• Around 25

Comment

• Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
                Around 25
                That's close to where I need to be. I can stomach 22,500 ish on a new truck. I wanted to stay at about 300 payment, however if I can get into brand new for $50 more a month with warranty, I am convinced

Comment

• Went by the Ford dealer tonight. Drove a F-150 crew cab XLT and loved it. It was optioned a little more than I could afford though.

5.0L or V6 ecoboost?
                  Last edited by black2002ls; 12-19-2013, 08:58 PM.

Comment

• I would buy a 5.0 myself.

Comment

The stock exhaust note will win you over. And you wont have to worry about your truck going into limp mode because Ford cant 100% fix the condesation issue on the ecoboost.

Comment

• What kind of real world fuel mileage are you guys who have a 5.0 Crew Cab seeing?

Comment

• Ecoboost , ford has already changed intercooler, bov's, turbos, etc... On the 13 and up models.
                          07 GT500
                          05 SRT10
                          88 turbocoupe T-bird
                          93 Cobra
                          86 coupe
                          Ducati 848

Comment

• I drove a white 5.0L crew cab XLT. I LOVED it. It had front buckets with the console instead of the bench with fold down arm rest.

I just found the truck through Ford.com and it seems the sticker shows a 1750 discount for the 302A equipment package and a sticker price f 39570. They told me sticker was over 41K. If I can get financed by fomoco there is a $1500 rebate and a $2000 rebate if I trade my truck in.

I am almost considering selling both of my AR's to put together a a couple thousand down payment...

Comment

I drove a white 5.0L crew cab XLT. I LOVED it. It had front buckets with the console instead of the bench with fold down arm rest.

I just found the truck through Ford.com and it seems the sticker shows a 1750 discount for the 302A equipment package and a sticker price f 39570. They told me sticker was over 41K. If I can get financed by fomoco there is a $1500 rebate and a $2000 rebate if I trade my truck in.

I am almost considering selling both of my AR's to put together a a couple thousand down payment...
                              Ask yourself if you really need a $40k truck when a $20k truck will do the same thing....

Comment

• I dont trust those digital gas things. Mine always says im getting 15-16 when math says 13-14.

Mine is a 08 tho.

Comment

Working...
                                X