Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man Leaps to His Death in Shopping Mall After Girlfriend Insists on More Shopping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man Leaps to His Death in Shopping Mall After Girlfriend Insists on More Shopping

At least he's free now.

CHINA - a 38-year-old man*leaped to his death*after an argument with his girlfriend who insisted they continue shopping. CCTV captured Tao Hsiao and his girlfriend in a mall in Xuzhou, Jiangsu province, east China where they had reportedly been shopping for five hours or so before he hit his limit. *

Eyewitnesses said Hsiao could be heard telling his girlfriend that they already had more bags than they could carry, but she insisted on hitting one more store where there was a sale on shoes.*An eyewitness said: "He told her she already had enough shoes, more shoes that she could wear in a lifetime, and it was pointless buying any more. She started shouting at him, accusing him of being a skinflint, and of spoiling Christmas. It was a really heated argument."The argument continued until Hsiao threw the bags on the floor and himself over the balcony, dropping seven stories to his death and smashing Christmas decorations on the way down. He was killed on impact.*A spokesman for the mall said: "His body was removed fairly quickly. He actually landed on one of the stalls below and then fell to the floor so although the store was damaged it meant he didn't hit anybody."This is a tragic incident, but this time of year can be very stressful for many people.

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2...-More-Shopping

Now I'm not saying he should have done it ... but I understand.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

awesome!

Comment

All he did was reinforce her opinion that he did, indeed spoil Christmas
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Well he did make his point.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
            Now I'm not saying he should have done it ... but I understand.
            LMAO that was my first thought when I read the title.
            "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

I want to know if she still bought another pair of shoes like she wanted in the first place.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                I want to know if she still bought another pair of shoes like she wanted in the first place.
                She was probably pissed if he didn't leave her the money before jumping
                Originally posted by Sean88gt
                You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

7 floor mall? Thats 7 levels of hell.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    7 floor mall? Thats 7 levels of hell.
                    That's a summation of the entire Chinese growth story (once exports reached the law of large numbers).
                    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                      She started shouting at him, accusing him of being a skinflint, and of spoiling Christmas.
                      When I first read that I thought it said she accused him of being a skinflute.

Stevo
                      Originally posted by SSMAN
                      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

I have felt that way many times, unless I go into Victorias Secret.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                          I have felt that way many times, unless I go into Victorias Secret.
                          Wait a few more years.

Comment

I go to the mall maybe once a year for Christmas shopping. I'm not too worried. My wife is nice enough not to make me go.

Comment

That is why you don't go to the mall with a woman. It will kill you.

CN

Comment

Working...
                              X