The sun, its out!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The sun, its out!!!

Damn, I haven't seen sunshine since last week! Hopefully my car thaws out so I can drive it. I had this brilliant idea to cover the front windshield with a blanket and now the blanket if frozen too.

Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y02Xchs04tI&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Comment

LMAO at the blanket being frozen! No sun out here in the southside

Comment

Wait, you moved and didn't get a big enough garage for all your cars???

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
          Wait, you moved and didn't get a big enough garage for all your cars???
          No mo 3 car garage for me, the BAD-SVT and Lisa's car are in the garage now. The 5.0 and HP's car are outside now and both are frozen like a wooly mammoth in the Arctic.
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            No mo 3 car garage for me, the BAD-SVT and Lisa's car are in the garage now. The 5.0 and HP's car are outside now and both are frozen like a wooly mammoth in the Arctic.
            Time to either add on, or move again! If we move, I'm getting a 4 car garage in the next house.

Comment

Sun needs to come out and stay out!
              Originally posted by Da Prez
              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                Sun needs to come out and stay out!
                Amen!
                sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                86 SVO - Sold
                '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  When did you move? I remember a long time ago you actually squeezed 4 cars into your 3-car garage!

Comment

Same problem for me except I went out last night and removed the ice from my GT. It took about an hour but I was being very cautious as I didn't want to scratch anything. I turned on the car and put on defrost for front and rear and then used a heat gun to melt some of it from the top. When it was sufficiently thawed to the point where I could break it into manageable chunks I pulled it off the car. The ice was 1.5" thick at minimum and around 4 inches thick in some places.

I too have a 3 car garage but with the 92 in the garage, 3 motorcycles, 2 work benches, tools, and the wife's Tahoe... the GT has to live outside.
                    Originally posted by stevo
                    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                    X