any Chevy Equinox owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any Chevy Equinox owners

just picked up a 2014 Equinox and looking at getting some all-weather mats. Chevy dealer has some but looking at them on line, they don't look like they have a lip and the rear ones are two piece. if you have all weather mat what brand and issues with that brand

These or nothing!

http://www.weathertech.com/product-e...er-digitalfit/

Comment

What made you decide to buy a brand new Equinox? Just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
        Resale be damned!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
          Its the.old lady's, she wrecked her car and insuranced totaled it. Almost went for the Hundai

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
            just picked up a 2014 Equinox and looking at getting some all-weather mats. Chevy dealer has some but looking at them on line, they don't look like they have a lip and the rear ones are two piece. if you have all weather mat what brand and issues with that brand
            I am so confused. I only had to read this once for it to make sense. Did someone hack lincolnboy's account?
            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

I bought a 2010 'Nox for the wife. If you have a power lift rear hatch, keep an eye on the power actuator. I've had to replace two of them...

Also had to replace the AC Condenser, under warranty.

Beyond that, it has been a great vehicle. I'm thinking about trading it in next year, but only because I want to give my wife a nice anniversary gift. Maybe a Mercedes GLA crossover after they come out..

Comment

Working...
              X