Hunt vs Silva...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunt vs Silva...

Anyone watch that slugfest last night ? One of the better fights I have seen in a while... couple of tough mother effers

Dude, that was the fight of the year
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Man, I couldn't believe the heart displayed in that fight. One was fading, the other blitzed, back and fourth, crazy shit. I thought Hunt got it, he threw less but appeared to do more damage.
      Last edited by Bad Religion; 12-07-2013, 05:08 PM.

Comment

I thought Hunt had it too. He seemed to have more take downs...But I was drinking pretty hard so who knows.

Comment

Awesome fight last night made a new mma fan out of my father in law. I thought hunt won it also but you can't complain about the decision.

98sohc281 w/an 03 motor swap with hitech stage 2 cams,jlt intake,c and l upper, longtube headers,o/r x-pipe with No cats dumped ,4:10 gears and a 3k stall w/a lil spray

Comment

was a pretty good card, esp for being free. Hunt has a broken hand, not sure at what point it got broken but prob why he started throwing so many standing elbows.
            satisfaction is the death of desire...

its still "We the people"...right?

Comment

That was by far the greatest fight I have seen in a long time. Talk about a pair of warriors. I saw something about the fight on Yahoo but waited until it played on AFN last night to see for myself.

Originally posted by 98sohc281 View Post
              Awesome fight last night made a new mma fan out of my father in law. I thought hunt won it also but you can't complain about the decision.
              I have to agree, Hunt had more take downs, more control, and more contacts but they were both good with the draw decision. White owes them both a huge bonus. There was not a fan who was not standing for most of that fight.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                That was by far the greatest fight I have seen in a long time. Talk about a pair of warriors. I saw something about the fight on Yahoo but waited until it played on AFN last night to see for myself.

I have to agree, Hunt had more take downs, more control, and more contacts but they were both good with the draw decision. White owes them both a huge bonus. There was not a fan who was not standing for most of that fight.

I read that Dana gave them both FON bonuses.

Comment

Reading this thread makes me thrilled that the program prior to the fights ran long so the dvr stopped recording early in the second round.

Comment

Great fight. I hope Hunt can fight at least 5 more times
                    sigpic

www.metroplexkustoms.com

Comment

I really thought Hunt had won the fight too(was rooting for him), this is a decent breakdown of the fight round by round.
                      Two days after the fact, senses still numb from an onslaught of violence that felt extreme even to fans of this most extreme sport, UFC stalwarts are still celebrating the mesmerizing fight between Mark Hunt and Antonio "Bigfoot" Silva...

pics of Hunts broken hand
                      UFC heavyweights Mark Hunt and Antonio Silva put on an instant classic at UFC Fight Night 33 on Friday, with many proclaiming the 25-minute slugfest the best heavyweight contest in MMA history...
                      Last edited by mightyp; 12-09-2013, 09:57 AM.
                      satisfaction is the death of desire...

its still "We the people"...right?

Comment

Working...
                      X