Power?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power?

How many people are in the same boat? Ours went off around 2 am.

Originally posted by sdun View Post
    I'm in Rockwall and ours went out at 8 am. Got word its a feeder line into Chandlers so it might be later tonight.

Comment

What part of town? We are on the north side off of 552. I'm at my wifes parents in Turtle Cove. Theirs never went off.

Comment

Looks like we just lucked out, everything on the east side of Abrams is out and we're a few blocks west of Abrams. Some friends' went out about 4am this morning and the electric co said it'd be 5am before it's back on.
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

No power near firewheel golf course, went out around 4am, 469 customers affected, expected restoration is 11:30pm

Comment

<----Good here....just had a coupe of times it went off..but came right back on
            Originally posted by Da Prez
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Just had it flicker once in North Arlington. Knocked out my wifi for like 3 minutes. It was terrible.

Comment

Went out at 7:30 am here, came back at 9:30, went out again at 10:30, back at 11, and it's been on all day. Went to my car lot and turned the heat up, just in case it shits the bed again.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  Just had it flicker once in North Arlington. Knocked out my wifi for like 3 minutes. It was terrible.
                  The humanity.....

Comment

Out of the last 9 years at this house, I've lost power once. That was when a funnel cloud bounced over us.

Underground lines FTW

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                      No power near firewheel golf course, went out around 4am, 469 customers affected, expected restoration is 11:30pm
                      I'm on the other side of Bush and we lost it around 2am

Comment

Went out at 11:30 pm. I finally had to leave. Fire wasn't keeping me warm enough. Not back on yet, but Oncor was there when I left.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

About 5:45 this morning, checkin the tube out for the weather and an arcing in the window and sounds like a 1000 amp welder working. Power is gone. 20 seconds later a big arc and the welding sound. Powers on. WTF??. Power has been good after that.

Went walking a while ago and a couple houses up a streetlight pole is in a tree with with wires out of the transformer. Power is off at both of the houses that the transformer fed.

Just happy thats all it took out. The pole failed not the tree.

Glad I still have power.

Comment

Originally posted by sdun View Post
                            That sucks , no problems here on the south side.
                            07 GT500
                            05 SRT10
                            88 turbocoupe T-bird
                            93 Cobra
                            86 coupe
                            Ducati 848

Comment

Been on our back up generator since about 9:30AM.... my fuel supply is at about 25% now, hoping for a Propane delivery tomorrow.

mardyn

Comment

Working...
                              X