A long time in the making

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A long time in the making

Well, it has taken 2 years, and 3 web developers and here we are. I finally have a website that I am proud to show the public.

Thank you to Mustang_Poser for the wonderful design.

A HUGE thank you to DoesSpeedTurnYouOn (Jeff) for finishing it all out and helping me put it together.

I still need to work on the photography and get some better pictures coming. I bought my girlfriend a new camera for Christmas so that should help step up the quality of the pictures in the gallery
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

That's awesome man, congrats! Always nice when your dreams come together
    Scott Ganow
    Lone Star Performance
    16300 Midway Rd
    Addison, TX 75001
    214-630-5006

Comment

Good looking website!

Comment

Looks good, congrats! (I didn't spot any errors either on a quick pass.)
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Congratulations, man!
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
            Looks good, congrats! (I didn't spot any errors either on a quick pass.)
            I am sure there are some there!

Thanks everyone. It has been a headache and nightmare until Jeff came along. If you need any web development done, he is top notch! He solved my biggest issue right away which was communication with my developers.

Comment

Making caking!

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post

A HUGE thank you to DoesSpeedTurnYouOn (Jeff) for finishing it all out and helping me put it together.

That midget really knows how to make a website!!

Comment

I am sure there are some there!

Thanks everyone. It has been a headache and nightmare until Jeff came along. If you need any web development done, he is top notch! He solved my biggest issue right away which was communication with my developers.
                I lied - I actually spotted one but it's so minor that I doubt anyone would ever notice.

I'll vouch for Jeff; he's a good guy.
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                  I lied - I actually spotted one but it's so minor that I doubt anyone would ever notice.

I'll vouch for Jeff; he's a good guy.
                  By all means, message me.

No I mean seriously, otherwise I will obsess about finding the error.....

Comment

If you need help with online marketing that's my thing.
                    An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

By all means, message me.

No I mean seriously, otherwise I will obsess about finding the error.....
                      On the way ...

Comment

Originally posted by 0 GT 2 View Post
                        If you need help with online marketing that's my thing.
                        I will keep that in mind. I am not sure how much I plan to grow the business next year

Comment

Very cool, man.

Comment

Site looks great Russell!
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                            Originally posted by Denny
                            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

What happened to the website?
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                              Originally posted by Denny
                              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                              X