Anyone have a Porsche Cayenne?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
    But that wouldn't look as cool parked outside the McMansion.

Maybe an Escalade?
    His McMansion down his dirt road? LMAO!
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
      I just wouldn't have anything remotely sacred on a dirt road. Hell, an older Expedition wouldn't be bad, either.
      I don't disagree. I would hate to live on, or have to drive dirt roads on a regular basis. Can't keep that shit clean for a day.

Comment

Get a denali. 6.2 awd.
        ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

bad idea
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

A rode trip with two big ass dogs and an infant?

WTF?

Comment

Look at the 03-07 Land Cruiser.

Comment

Originally posted by 95ragtop View Post
                Quality issues or people not doing regular maintenance? I would love a wrangler but won't fit my needs with 2 dogs and a (soon) kid.
                Honestly I don't know, all of the Cayenne's that roll through my work are auction vehicles and damn near all of them have a check engine light on.

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                Someone considering a Cayenne is not someone I would recommend to buy a Wrangler. Clearly they are looking for comfort, space, and dare I say, luxury. A Wrangler has none of those. Granted, a Wrangler is clearly a great and capable off road vehicle, but vastly ill-suited for their wants.

I could see recommending a Grand Cherokee though.
                Agreed, but the Cayenne's I've been in aren't very luxurious or comfortable lol.

What about a Tahoe or what Chili said, a Burban?
                '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                '13 Dodge Cummins
                '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Touareg hybrid or TDi are pretty nice. 380/428 Supercharged v6 in the hybrid moves pretty good.
                  2010 Camaro SS Boosted

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                    A rode trip with two big ass dogs and an infant?

WTF?
                    No kiddo yet, just trying to plan for the future. I appreciate all the recommendations. The Cayenne was something the wife was interested in so I was looking into it, but it's been scratched off the list. The only off roading the vehicle would see is carrying a gold dredge to the river and along maintained dirt roads to go camping.
                    De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

If you have to have a german suv the Vw Touareg and the Porsche are basically the same car. The Audi Q7 is as well but it has a longer wheel base and a little more room. Personall I wouldn't buy any of them, as a former VW tech. They're very expensive to maintain, marginal gas mileage, and for two large dogs and a kiddo you will be out of room before you know it. We have a TBSS with a 9month old baby and two dogs (one's 100lbs), and it is tight on road trips.

To daily drive one of your options plan on 3k a year on maintenance.

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

Comment

Working...
                      X