No announcement yet.

Cops charge unarmed man in shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the police have no responsibility for their actions then you might as well just replace them with fucking robots and be done with it.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
      Can cops shoot anything they're aiming at?
      FTFY.. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
        Saudi logic is an oxymoron, isn't it?
        In Saudi if you are driving and someone rear ends you, it is your fault because the accident would not have happened if you had not been in that spot. Same thing goes for if someone t-bones you, backs into you, etc.
        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
          In Saudi if you are driving and someone rear ends you, it is your fault because the accident would not have happened if you had not been in that spot. Same thing goes for if someone t-bones you, backs into you, etc.
          Haha.. I could see that too, based on my limited knowledge / experience with them.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
            The other component to the story is that when they did take him down, they tazed him. Seems to me that the police should have used the non-lethal method first when their target has a crowd around him.

As far as charges go, are the shooting victims not able to press charges against the police?
            This. Apparently they were close and had interacted with him already. It said they couldn't stop him. Why didn't they taze him then? Hell, if someone is trying to commit suicide like that, I would think one of the first thing you'd do is taze them to immobilize them for their own safety. A firearm should have never been drawn.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              If the police have no responsibility for their actions then you might as well just replace them with fucking robots and be done with it.
              This!
              It happens to be a well thought out and reasoned dissertation on drug use and a lyrical cost/benefit analysis of various kinds of drugs, drawing the conclusion that beer is the best of them all.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                  Can NY cops shoot anything they're aiming at?
                  Not with their 12# triggers.
                  2007 Chevy TBSS

Comment

Working...
                  X