Kerosene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kerosene

Where is the best place to buy kerosene ?
    The clean kind -

Preferably between garland and Addison

Thanks

hd/lowes

Comment

For what type of use?

Comment

I'm somewhat intrigued by the dirty kind...
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Academy has it in the camping department. 1 gallon containers.
          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Going to use it to keep the garage warm - an old man told me to get a1 or something like that - burns cleaner with no smell ??? No clue

Comment

hd/lowes

Comment

im looking to pay about $ 4 per gallon, HD / LOWES / Academy are about 10 per gallon..
                I used to know of a kerosene pump out in Wylie. Looking for the same type deal ..

Comment

I think the kerosene you get from the pump is referred to as farm kerosene and will not be the "clean" type you are wanting, hence the reasons the pump is cheaper.
                  "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

I used to get it out of a pump at the feed store in Grandview. I thought it burned pretty good but this ahas been years ago. You might call around to feed stores in the outskirtz and see what they have.
                    Rich

Comment

I still have a kerosene heater and some fuel in the garage. I too think the HD/Lowes is way overpriced. Might not be in your area but does the Kountry Korner in Rhome still have a kero pump?

I'm pretty sure there's a fuels company just north of downtown Fort Worth that will sell it, but you'd have to buy in bulk, probably 50 gallon minimum. Can't remember the name, but it's in the area along NE 28th and Sylvania.

Comment

There is a place in Van Alstyne on 75 that sells out of the pump...WAY cheaper than the $4 a gallon.

Comment

Don't be a pus, just run diesel.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                            Don't be a pus, just run diesel.
                            LMAO!

I caved in and paid 10.77 per GALLON at HD-

It was pure chaos there - Park @ Dallas Tollway.

Comment

Yea, just went to get sidewalk treatment. I am a day late and a dollar short.

Comment

Working...
                              X