70 today 30 tomorrow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 70 today 30 tomorrow!

Rain sleet up to half inch fri. Lets see if the weather guessers get it right this time

Damn, ya'll have fun with that shit. It's supposed to be 64 or 67 here tomorrow and friday, then backing down to the 50's.

Comment

70? Hell, it was 80 earlier. Got the fireplace stocked up and ready to rock.

Comment

Sheeeit, nobody got time fo firewood! we keepz da propain fire rockin' in da ebenings

Comment

NWS is calling for a HIGH temp on saturday of 22 degrees. That's pretty chilly for Texas.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I'll believe the upcoming weather when it gets here, just like a week or so ago..was talked like Antarctica was approaching. Turned out to be nothing at all.

Bring some ice & snow!

Comment

sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                70? Hell, it was 80 earlier. Got the fireplace stocked up and ready to rock.
                It was 82 in Oak Cliff earlier when I was rewiring a garage for my brother-in-laws neighbor. Rode the bike all day...damn it was nice. Fox4 says its gonna be 11 degrees in Red Oak Monday night. THAT.....is cold.

Comment

I don't understand why people freak out everytime this happens. We got sleet every damn year. Get used to it. Grocery store trucks don't stop rolling. Stores aren't gonna just be out of stuff for days.
                  07 f250-family truckster
                  08 Denali -baby hauler
                  52 f1-rust bucket
                  05 Jeep tj. Buggy
                  livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Originally posted by whitetrash View Post
                    I don't understand why people freak out everytime this happens. We got sleet every damn year. Get used to it. Grocery store trucks don't stop rolling. Stores aren't gonna just be out of stuff for days.
                    I enjoy talking about it because its not every year that we get a storm big enough to get me out of work....hopefully this one does the trick.

That and its just an exciting time of year, the hoidays, getting a full bank of vacation time back, snow, ice...plenty to be excited about. This will be my first Christmas as a new dad. Hell, I put the damn tree up and decorated it last night all by myself just so he could see it.

BTW, your a fucking buzz killington buddy...
                    Originally posted by Sean88gt
                    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by whitetrash View Post
                      This^ every store I've work for would order extra the day before.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I need to go out and get some firewood...Checked three places and all sold out over my my neck of the woods...its dammmm cold!
                        Originally posted by Da Prez
                        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

My buddy used to get fucking wasted then Go cut down firewood. And a Christmas tree every year.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                            I enjoy talking about it because its not every year that we get a storm big enough to get me out of work....hopefully this one does the trick.

That and its just an exciting time of year, the hoidays, getting a full bank of vacation time back, snow, ice...plenty to be excited about. This will be my first Christmas as a new dad. Hell, I put the damn tree up and decorated it last night all by myself just so he could see it.

BTW, your a fucking buzz killington buddy...

There's nothing wrong with being excited. I was referring to people acting like it would be a full shut down and have to be trapped in their homes. The reality is most people that get out of work just end up out shopping.
                            07 f250-family truckster
                            08 Denali -baby hauler
                            52 f1-rust bucket
                            05 Jeep tj. Buggy
                            livin the double-wide dream

Comment

The suck part for me is that my customer base is all Austin area and south to Corpus. They arent going to be getting much of this, so not being able to get parts from our main hub in DFW to them for Friday delivery, or god forbid, I cant make it to work because the roads are terrible doesnt seem to click with them. If I can make it to work, I get bitched at because I cant help mother nature from screwing it up.
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                              X