• Show
Clear All

• The Automobile Enthusiast

I mean really, who could possibly need four washing machines. Hahaha
    Rich

hahaha

Comment

lol
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I have a friend that collects and restores snowmobiles, John Deere and Arctic Cat models specifically. He has at least 10 that are fully operational plus another 50 or so sitting in various stages of assembly. The kicker is that he lives in DFW.

Comment

I saw that a few days ago, its pretty spot on, IMHO.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
            I have a friend that collects and restores snowmobiles, John Deere and Arctic Cat models specifically. He has at least 10 that are fully operational plus another 50 or so sitting in various stages of assembly. The kicker is that he lives in DFW.
            lol the last bit.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

This is spot on. The person does not necessarily have to be into cars for me to like them, but if they ask something like "what is that extra pedal on the floor for" I generally know that I do not have much in common with them.
              Originally posted by lincolnboy
              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Lol, I have to show my g/f this.
                Originally posted by Marisa
                we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Working...
                X