Anyone have a car fax account?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have a car fax account?

I need a report pulled and I'd appreciate it if anyone could pull it for me. 1ZVBP8CU7C5251233
    2012 Competition Orange BOSS 302
    www.militarystangs.com

It's in Germany, you probably know that already though. Went from Abilene to Crowley and then was exported. As per Autocheck. No problems.

Comment

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Sorry for the confusion. It's my car, but a local German wants a car fax.
        www.militarystangs.com

Comment

How many mustang are in Germany? Is there a lot of demand?
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

They love them! This potential buyer wants it though.
            www.militarystangs.com

Comment

That's cool. I was just curious if you see that many over there. I didn't see anyone last time I was in Munich. The only American cars I saw were dodge caravans and I saw one brodozer Chevy 1500 monster energy truck.

Comment

2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302
                Class:Sport Car - Touring
                Engine:5.0L V8 SMPI
                Country of Assembly: United States
                Vehicle Age: 1 year(s)
                Calculated Owners: 1
                VIN: 1ZVBP8CU7C5251233
                Year: 2012
                Make: Ford

Below are the historical events for this vehicle listed in chronological order. Any discrepancies will be in bold text.

Report Run Date 2013-12-04 1303.105 EST

Vehicle: 2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302 (1ZVBP8CU7C5251233)

09/16/2011 TX Independent Source VEHICLE MANUFACTURED AND SHIPPED TO DEALER
                11/21/2011 ABILENE, TX 1,039 Dealer Service TIRES/WHEELS SERVICE PERFORMED
                LUBE, OIL/FILTER CHANGED
                VEHICLE SERVICED
                11/25/2011 CROWLEY, TX Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
                01/03/2012 CROWLEY, TX 173 Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Title #:10130740895112927) (Lien Reported)
                11/01/2012 CROWLEY, TX Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
                04/12/2013 BRUNSWICK, GA Independent Source VEHICLE EXPORTED TO GERMANY

Comment

What would that cost to ship to the states?

Comment

Look at your PM's

Comment

Thanks man! I really appreciate it!
                      www.militarystangs.com

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
                        What would that cost to ship to the states?
                        I think $2k to $2,500
                        www.militarystangs.com

Comment

Working...
                        X