No announcement yet.

65" and up led smart TV deals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Narrow down what brand and models u want and search weekly..... frys, Costco, best buy etc. The tv I got few years ago, the best deal on it was had around super bowl time.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
      One thing to consider. Buy a non-smart 70" and stick a chromecast in the HDMI port.

I bought a Samsung smart LED tv and I hate the shit out of the stupid smart hub. It literally forces you to update (which takes like 5 minutes) once a week. It's fucking retarded.
      Does it run on Windows 8 or something?
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Watch slickeals.net

Comment

the Vizio M series is one of the best 70-80" TV's out there.

If I was going to buy a TV today, it would be a 65" Panasonic zt60 or a Vizio M series 80".

I said F' it, bought a 110" black diamond screen and an Epson 5030 projector. Best damn decision I ever made. Looks as good as any LCD with lights on and windows open, and darken the room and has as good as picture as the ZT60 with inky blacks and high detail.
          "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Don't remember brand but 70 was 800 shipped at dell and you got 300 gift card to use later over now

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
              Does it run on Windows 8 or something?
              Must have McAfee antivirus on it.

Comment

How many Hz?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I found a great deal on a 52" Vizio, non-smart, LCD tv last year somewhere.
                  Originally posted by davbrucas
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

While finding deals are always great, be sure to pay attention to what you are actually buying. Many of the "deals" are on much lower quality models. Just like anything else, you get what you pay for.

We have a Samsung 65" F8000 series LED and we love it. 1200 CMR, Quad Core processor, excellent smart hub, motion and voice recognition. We stepped up from a 55" Samsung D8000 series and the difference is nuts.

Just my 2 cents.

Comment

I don't know what's wrong with Vizio. I prefer Samsung, but there is nothing wrong with Vizio.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

One other thing to think about is that some of the newer models are upgradable. Our tv has an "evolution kit." It is the brain and about the size of a laptop hard drive. They will be releasing upgrade kits in the future so that you don't have to replace the whole tv.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          One thing to consider. Buy a non-smart 70" and stick a chromecast in the HDMI port.

I bought a Samsung smart LED tv and I hate the shit out of the stupid smart hub. It literally forces you to update (which takes like 5 minutes) once a week. It's fucking retarded.
                          I didn't think about that. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                            I don't know what's wrong with Vizio. I prefer Samsung, but there is nothing wrong with Vizio.

Ive read a lot of reviews about their 70" tv's and people reporting theyre going out within 500 hours

Comment

ol lady really wants a sony, but for the price range I've been looking at the samsungs

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                                Ive read a lot of reviews about their 70" tv's and people reporting theyre going out within 500 hours
                                Ah, was not aware of that. I've never been disappointed with Samsungs. But I don't have an LED yet either.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X