65" and up led smart TV deals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 65" and up led smart TV deals?

65 or 70" smart led deals? That's not a Vizio?

Check out Costco, they have Samsung as well as Vizio...

Comment

You just missed a 70 for $999 on black friday
      Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
        You just missed a 70 for $999 on black friday
        That was a Vizio, no?
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Yea I don't want a Vizio. Best deal I've found has been a Samsung 65 for 1600ish at Costco. I want find the best deal before I pull the trigger

Comment

Paging Leah... We got our 60" LG last year for well under $1k.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
              Paging Leah... We got our 60" LG last year for well under $1k.
              Smart? LED?
              Originally posted by davbrucas
              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                Smart? LED?
                Stupid, but I don't really see the need for the educated kind since you can get all the same functionality with a $30 BluRay player or a chromecast stick.

Comment

sam's club aways has good deals

Comment

$2,380 for the 75" Samsung LED Smart TV at Costco.
                    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                    dont downshift!!
                    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

One thing to consider. Buy a non-smart 70" and stick a chromecast in the HDMI port.

I bought a Samsung smart LED tv and I hate the shit out of the stupid smart hub. It literally forces you to update (which takes like 5 minutes) once a week. It's fucking retarded.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        One thing to consider. Buy a non-smart 70" and stick a chromecast in the HDMI port.

I bought a Samsung smart LED tv and I hate the shit out of the stupid smart hub. It literally forces you to update (which takes like 5 minutes) once a week. It's fucking retarded.
                        That was something that I used to hate about our first gen PS3. It seemed like every time we turned it on we had to run a 10 minute update.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                          That was something that I used to hate about our first gen PS3. It seemed like every time we turned it on we had to run a 10 minute update.
                          Yeah I definitely would not pay extra for that. I would recommend a chromecast in the HDMI port. It's android, it updates whenever you want to update, it does everything SmartHUB does and you can control it with your cell phone, which is 10x better.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I paid $645 shipped to the door for our 60" LG HDTV last year about this time.
                            Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                            Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                            Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                            You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Whats wrong with Vizio? I got one of their early model 32" plasmas back in 07, still going strong. Back then, they were just rebranded LG models.

Comment

Working...
                              X