Any AT&T Wireless Employees here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any AT&T Wireless Employees here?

I'm dropping Sprint and most likely going with AT&T or Verizon.

My brother already has ATT and we discussed doing a shared plan to save some money. I also get a discount with either carrier through my job and was wondering if we were to add my new line to his existing contract if we could still be able to redeem my discount? It would be 2 smartphones and either 4 or 6gb of data a month. The discount only applies to the data portion of the contract when I set it up online.

TIA
    1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Good luck with trying att. Here's my experience with trying to leave them. Be sure to read the comments for the full gravity of the situation. https://plus.google.com/108789952249...ts/CTkJCRVg3po

Comment

I would be getting a new phone, a sprint phone won't work on ATT gsm systems

EDIT:wow... that does sound painful. It seems no matter where you go you'll get effed in the ayyy
      Last edited by Torinoman; 12-03-2013, 08:35 PM.

Comment

You will not get your discount. It has to be on the primary account holder
        07 f250-family truckster
        08 Denali -baby hauler
        52 f1-rust bucket
        05 Jeep tj. Buggy
        livin the double-wide dream

Comment

would we be able to make me the primary?

Comment

Make yourself the primary then do the discount. Usually they have a site online where you just enter in your company email address and then it auto adds to your bill.
            2009 Chevy Tahoe LTZ

2011 GMC Terrain SLT2

2010 Polaris Ranger RZR S Orange Madness

Ban count: 2

Comment

Right, I just found the page on AT&T where it says how to transfer the billing info to a different person. Can do it all online

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                Good luck with trying att. Here's my experience with trying to leave them. Be sure to read the comments for the full gravity of the situation. https://plus.google.com/108789952249...ts/CTkJCRVg3po
                Damn, that sucks man. I hate dealing with unlock codes. If you need one later I can just call in with the imei and ask for them to unlock it usually within 24 hours, but it has to be a tmobile branded phone, and I can only do like one per every certain amount of days. They'll ask if I'm using the phone, I'll tell them no, but I'm planning to go to mexico next week and wanted to use that phone and leave my other phone at home.

Comment

Working...
                X