2015 mustang, here it is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    The 05-09 look good with extensive body mods, or in GT500 trim, but they're pretty boring stock.
    I've always had a lotta love for the 'boring' Bullitt Mustangs.

I think the '10-12 cars have a better nose and the fender flares are integrated better, but the '05-09 cars have a simplicity of line that I appreciate.

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Craig, you don't have to block the LP anymore. The 05-09 look good with extensive body mods, or in GT500 trim, but they're pretty boring stock.
      It's the same pic I always link, which I edited the plate out of years ago.

Comment

FUUUUUUUGLY, looks like a damn nissan Z

Originally posted by DOHCTR
        You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
          Even my '03 looks better than the '05 through '09 models.
          Absolutely. I know the interiors on the newer ones are better, but the 05-09 look like rental fleet.

Comment

I like the 08 Bullitt, but it's the same deal.

Comment

Meh, I must be in the minority. The 05's are the reason I started to like mustangs again after the sn95 and new edges.

Sorry Elvis

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                I've always had a lotta love for the 'boring' Bullitt Mustangs.

I think the '10-12 cars have a better nose and the fender flares are integrated better, but the '05-09 cars have a simplicity of line that I appreciate.

I like how that one looks because of the simplicity and minor changes in all the right places. My problem with that first gen of 197's was that they were either stock and terrible looking, or way overdone. The 2010 was the first step in the right direction for stock cars, and the stock 2012's is where they made them look good enough that if I didn't change anything, I would be happy with it. Then the subtle changes only enhanced them.

IMO the right wheel and tire combo, in addition to the right height, makes all the difference in the world.

Comment

I think the reason I still like the new edge Mustangs over the 05-09 is that they still looked small. The 197's looked too bulky and uninspired to me.

Comment

Don't like it so far, maybe the gt will look better and grow on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                      The 2010 was the first step in the right direction for stock cars, and the stock 2012's is where they made them look good enough that if I didn't change anything, I would be happy with it.

10's and 12's look identical goofball.

Comment

Sorry, 2013 then. I haven't kept up on the model year changes.

Comment

I prefer the 10-12 v6 frontend with the 13-14 rear.

Comment

Craig's still too focused on his 35 yr old apology to pay attention to modern mustangs.

Comment

i'll wait until 2020 when they do a fox body throwback!

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                                Craig's still too focused on his 35 yr old apology to pay attention to modern mustangs.
                                Only a bad-ass like me could mug someone for their bus pass at 3 years old!

Comment

Working...
                                X