No announcement yet.

2015 mustang, here it is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't hate it. It does look a ton better than the 05-09 (Can't stand those years).

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
      Just giving you shit.
      eh, sometimes I tend to miss the obvious....but I never fail to ask
      Originally posted by Sean88gt
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
        finally keyless start. 9 years too late.
        I'd prefer remote start to keyless start, all things considered. Hell, my old company car in 2008 was a shitty Impala that cost less than $20K and it had remote start!

Comment

I want some better views. The interior looks a bit busy. I love the rear end. The side profile is a bit bland but not bad. The front is what I expected and I'm OK with it.

200lb weight reduction is a real step in the right direction..

Comment

Looks like they're targeting handling and improved aero. I like it so far.

Very excite!

Comment

I am not really digging it but its hard to really grasp the body lines with the white background shining off the car.

Comment

The cab/side view looks like a 370z...

But I like!
                Originally posted by Da Prez
                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

I like it. Will be anxious to see one in person.
                  2007 Silverado CC
                  1970 Mustang Coupe

True Street Motorsports. 972-542-9886

Comment

i like it. it does look like and 370z or 80's 911 from side view. love the back end. I bet it will be a blast to drive.

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
                      Yep, glad I went ahead and got a '14
                      exactly, VERY happy with my '14
                      Originally posted by stevo
                      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                        I don't hate it. It does look a ton better than the 05-09 (Can't stand those years).
                        Even my '03 looks better than the '05 through '09 models.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                          Even my '03 looks better than the '05 through '09 models.
                          That was what I thought about my 2004 as well.

Shameless pics I have posted a million times:

Comment

The rear looks like they took a 66 fastback from the very bottom to top, then where the bumper ends on the 66, the license surround starts on the 15, and then there is another 2 feet of vertically confused plastic added under. The grill looks too big, the headlights look too small, the nose doesn't go close enough to the ground giving it a 4x4 look, the quarter panels and front fenders have Cadillac CTS syndrome, where there is about 3 inches too much metal between wheel wells and top end. It needs to be channeled. It looks pretty much looks like shit, really. Hopefully it will grow on me, but there is a LOT I don't like, whereas usually I just have a few quirky complaints. I am very happy I bought my '13 right now. About the only things I actually like are the lines for the rear window, and the taillights look interesting.

Comment

until its really shown live on GMA on 12/5 thurs morning, i will state my judgement then.

Comment

Craig, you don't have to block the LP anymore. The 05-09 look good with extensive body mods, or in GT500 trim, but they're pretty boring stock.

Comment

Working...
                                X