Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Annoying airline passenger is the only one who celebrates Thanksgiving.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annoying airline passenger is the only one who celebrates Thanksgiving.

Way too much for a copy and paste. Epic passive aggressive note war on an airplane hilariousness.

I'd have really ruined her day. I'd have the police fuck with her. What a cunt.

Comment

Man, that was some funny shit.

Comment

I absolutely despise people who think the universe revolves around them.

Comment

He's fucking cool for not calling the cops.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Fuck Diane
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
              He's fucking cool for not calling the cops.
              I think making her miss her connecting flight hit her harder than having the cops arrest her for assault and having her pay a fine and be released.
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Nice, I followed him on Twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                  I think making her miss her connecting flight hit her harder than having the cops arrest her for assault and having her pay a fine and be released.
                  Right. She was shitting on everyone like it would somehow make things move faster. She doesn't fly often, or she wouldn't behave that way. Anyone that flies very often knows that things happen, and you have to roll with the punches. Plus, you just don't shit on the people serving you.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                    Right. She was shitting on everyone like it would somehow make things move faster. She doesn't fly often, or she wouldn't behave that way. Anyone that flies very often knows that things happen, and you have to roll with the punches. Plus, you just don't shit on the people serving you.
                    bingo. I fly all the time for work, and i've found being friendly, smiling, and talking to the people like they're people makes a huge difference. I can't tell you how many upgrades or seat moves i've gotten for free simply bc i was nice to the gate agent.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                      bingo. I fly all the time for work, and i've found being friendly, smiling, and talking to the people like they're people makes a huge difference. I can't tell you how many upgrades or seat moves i've gotten for free simply bc i was nice to the gate agent.
                      Same here, especially if it's on an international flight. Be polite, patient and understanding to things that pop up and the flight attendants will bend over backwards for you usually.
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

It was a hoax, never happened.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                          It was a hoax, never happened.

Comment

What a douche.

Comment

Working...
                            X