Best rewards credit cards out there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best rewards credit cards out there

I posted about this in the coin thread, but wanted a thread of its own to see what else is out there.

Originally posted by sc281 View Post

Bankamericard Cash Rewards - 3% on Gas
    Amex Blue - 3% on Groceries
    Barclay's Card - 2% on Utilities
    Chase Sapphire Preferred- 2% on restaurants (fast food too) and travel (airfare, taxis, tolls, etc) and no foreign transaction fees.
    SallieMae - 5% back on gas and groceries, and book stores (Amazon = bookstore). Limits are 250 / 250 / 750 in that order (monthly) and there is no annual fee. Don't need to have or have ever had a a student loan to get it.
    Chase Freedom - 5% rotating categories (used when gas or another category I like is payin 5%)
    Discover More - 5% rotating categories (used when gas or another category I like is payin 5%)
    Capital One Quiksilver - 1.5% on all other purchases.

After a cursory glance, the Priceline rewards sounds good. 2% on everything.

AND

an awesome card to boot.

Bankamericard Cash Rewards - 3% on Gas, 2% on grocery and 1% on everything else.

Only one I have.

Comment

Enjoy your debt lifestyle, plastic slave!
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
        A lot of these card have interest rates in the high teens and low 20's. god help me if I ever have to pay interest!

Comment

I've had the Chase Freedom card for years.

Comment

I've been charging thousands a month that has been reimbursed by the Federal govt and have been collecting the rewards!

All your points are belong to us!

Comment

We have a citicard that gives us 2 free checked bags round trip per person. When family lives on the other side of the country, that's effin gold.
              Originally posted by davbrucas
              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

We have a citicard that gives us 2 free checked bags round trip per person. When family lives on the other side of the country, that's effin gold.
                Just get a military ID. I had 5 heavy bags checked for free

Comment

I charge all of my gas every month for the rewards. I pay the balance in full each pay period
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

AA Advantage is pretty good, but sign up when they've got a promotion going on. I got 30k free miles.

Comment

Some good tips in this thread, I still use Amazon Payments. http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=414

Comment

Citi rewards has been decent for us. Dining out/entertainment 3x points, everything else is 1 or 2x. We pay it off monthly and have never paid a dime of interest. Amazon.com accepts the points like cash. We normally pay for 90% of our Christmas with rewards points on Amazon.

Comment

Wife and I have the penfed rewards. 5points gas, 3 grocery, 1 everything else. The points are now devalued some.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
                          2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

I only have the capital one green cash card, now the quicksilver thing. I don't understand any of the points thing.

Comment

amex blue prefered.. 5% groceries 3% gas 1% everything else
                              2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Working...
                              X