It's already happened. I'm old.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
    One of my co-workers is Denzel Stein's mom, I still talk to Jason Carnes and Kevin Gentry from time-to-time. I've been able to stay pretty plugged into the racing scene FWIW. Have fun out there!
    I see Jason when we run the Redline Cup races, Stien was at the Desoto state race last time I saw him. We slowed down for a year, we were chasing national points all over the US. Jan 1 we go back at again, my daughter just approved to use her BMX racing as a HS credit stating next semester.

Comment

WTF !!!! I guess i should have kept some of my old pk's from the 80's.

you can still buy new models for around 600. I just picked up a 2010 floval flyer for tree fiddy
      Vortex rear stand $75
      8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
      My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
      but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
      11 4 door
      13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
        a pk ripper frame is worth 400-500 ? where ?
        $500 is cheap compared to a few years ago, PK Ripper, Quadangles, Hutch Pro and Trickstars were going for stupid money. Price has hallen some, and PK is making bikes again.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Jesse View Post
          $500 is cheap compared to a few years ago, PK Ripper, Quadangles, Hutch Pro and Trickstars were going for stupid money. Price has hallen some, and PK is making bikes again.
          wow. i had all those except the trickstar. i even had a "ripper" at one point, but broke it in half.
          Vortex rear stand $75
          8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
          My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
          but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
          11 4 door
          13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Before our last VCR died, my wife was going through tapes taped off TV and ran across one we could not pull away from. I don't even remember exactly what was supposed to be on it, but it was mostly a local newscast from about March 1984. Nothing remarkable, just another day in the Reagan era. Just seeing the anchor people still young, the old commercials for cars, toys, food, everything just took me back. It was awesome. Lately I have been introducing my daughter to all the cheesy 80's music videos I can find.

Comment

still have a bunch of junk from my son's BMX days.. Sons Blacklite.. forerunner of the Titan..

Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Never too old
                Amazing Videos, Funny Clips. Updated daily.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                  That's pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                    Ya dont say....

<---doesnt have a bike anymore....gave it away when I realized I was fat and out of shape...and it was a Walmart bike, so not too hard to let go.
                    hey genius there are 2 of them, one in richardson and one near white rock lake

you wouldn't know that though cause you dont ride your walmart bike anymore
                    Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
                    Never too old for riding bicycles.
                    x2

anyone can get out there and ride! the pain you feel will eventually go away with enough saddle time..

Comment

Makes me wish I'd never traded my vdc gorilla for a dirt bike back in the 80s

Comment

I broke my PK jumping off my parents house long long ago. Watched the "landing gear" end up about 20 feet away from my ass laying on the ground. I ran for Cooks Bros racing years and years ago. SuperGoose was the weapon of choice back then...I remember lusting after the brand new GT's.

Comment

I had a bad habit of cracking frames at the bottom bracket and twisting the rears. Broke a shit load of axles, chains, a few pedals. I hairlined my PK around the BB dirt jumping.
                          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                          dont downshift!!
                          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

My old Mongoose. My kids ride it now. MotoMags were the $hit back then.
                            Rich

Comment

Working...
                            X