2012 GT500

Not me!

Comment

They're on Ovilla Rd LOL

Comment

Guy is doing a pretty good job of getting away
        2012 GT500

Comment

I was exiting 35 coming from Dallas at Ovilla rd a few mins ago and they blew by me in the left lane.....they were hauling ASS. I counted about 8-10 squad cars on the freeway and an Ellis county Deputy blew by on Ovilla Rd. getting back onto the northbound side. Never saw em coming until they were right on me. Glad I wasn't in the way.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
            I was exiting 35 coming from Dallas at Ovilla rd a few mins ago and they blew by me in the left lane.....they were hauling ASS. I counted about 8-10 squad cars on the freeway and an Ellis county Deputy blew by on Ovilla Rd. getting back onto the northbound side. Never saw em coming until they were right on me. Glad I wasn't in the way.
            What kind of car is it. I heard them come by... TWICE!

Comment

Westmoreland is a shitty route to take! I would have either stayed on 664 or 1387

Comment

They got him
                2012 GT500

Comment

lol critiquing his escape routes. Something tells me getting into that situation is already a determinant of his decision making abilities.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                    What kind of car is it. I heard them come by... TWICE!
                    Never saw it in person. Looks from the news like a late 90's Corolla.

Comment

Working...
                    X