Unemployment/severance pay question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny View Post
    No options like above or was did your severance include some time banked?
    Everything you posted in the other thread a couple weeks ago and then this post here. I logon to the Texas website every other Sunday, click 5 or 6 buttons, attest that everything is accurate, then done. It literally takes me less than 2 minutes online every 2 weeks.

I reported my severance on my initial application (and verbally) and that's it. Every 2 weeks, one of the 5 or 6 buttons says that I have not received any form of income not previously reported, so I just click no then on my way.

I've got some contract/freelance work potentially lined up for the next few weeks, so I just won't go in and file those weeks.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
      Our company uses a automated system to provide employment dates, base salary (could be a problem for me) and how terminated/laid off. Trying to get a person on the phone for HR when you have 20,000 employees on this project is next to impossible.

My base is nowhere near what my gross income is. How will that weigh in on my total eligibility?
      You'll max out on even a LOGCAP base pay for a Laborer, so you're golden.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
        Everything you posted in the other thread a couple weeks ago and then this post here. I logon to the Texas website every other Sunday, click 5 or 6 buttons, attest that everything is accurate, then done. It literally takes me less than 2 minutes online every 2 weeks.
        I have a login to the TWC, but the check-in is only a phone-in option.

Comment

You'll max out on even a LOGCAP base pay for a Laborer, so you're golden.
          Sweet. I plan on running this bitch into the ground. So that should be at least until the end of 2014. Then I am gonna sit on my ass for a few months.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I have a login to the TWC, but the check-in is only a phone-in option.
            Then I guess that's what I'm referencing ... I don't have to do that check-in you post about.
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
            X