Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naked Houston man trashes several exotics with a shotgun

Anyone heard from Randy Travis?

Fisker hasn't had many good days in the last, I don't know, 18 months or so, but this past weekend was an especially rough one for the beleaguered company. First they file for bankruptcy, then a naked man trashes one in Houston with a shotgun.

Talk about adding insult to injury, right?

You may think naked people damaging luxury cars with shotguns is just par for the course in Texas. And... well, you'd probably be right. Police in Houston arrested an unnamed, unclothed man Sunday afternoon after they say he vandalized several cars in the tony Galleria area, according to the Houston Chronicle and TV station KHOU.

The man used the shotgun to damage seven luxury cars in the Hotel Derek parking lot and at W Luxury Car Rentals, the local outlets reported, including several Mercedes-Benzes, an Aston Martin, that Fisker, and a Rolls-Royce. That last one had a University of Houston flag planted through its windshield. Go Coogs.

Here's what a witness told the Chronicle:

"The naked man (was) running around in the street breaking cars," said the store manager of the W Luxury Car rental. "He looked normal but I am sure he was on something."

Indeed. The man's anti-Fisker rampage came to an end when police arrested him. Authorities say he did about $200,000 worth of damage to the cars. No word on what he's been charged with yet.

"We're going streaking! Come on snoopaloop, you can bring your shotty!"
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

"That's too fucking high!"

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
        "That's too fucking high!"

Excellent reference!

Comment

What movie is that from?

98sohc281 w/an 03 motor swap with hitech stage 2 cams,jlt intake,c and l upper, longtube headers,o/r x-pipe with No cats dumped ,4:10 gears and a 3k stall w/a lil spray

Comment

Originally posted by 98sohc281 View Post
            What movie is that from?
            Used cars (1980)

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
              Used cars (1980)
              aka: one of the greatest movies ever.

Comment

What movie is that from?
                I am an uncultured heathen, but what the hell are you even doing witcha life!?

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                  Never seen it.
                  Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                  It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                    Never seen it.
                    Next you're going to tell us you haven't seen Blazing Saddles.

EDIT: I chuckled mightily at, "Go Coogs."
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                      Where all tha white women at?
                      It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        Excellent reference!
                        Indeed!

What movie is that from?
                        You're a disgrace! I'll give you a slight pass since your parents don't love you.

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                        aka: one of the greatest movies ever.
                        So very underrated, and so awesome. I need to send a copy of this to Sam Pack's 5-star Ford that says they sell cars the old school way...with no pressure. Really? That movie looks spot on for the way dealerships performed in the past.

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                        It's sad.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post

EDIT: I chuckled mightily at, "Go Coogs."
                            It also came out 13 years before I was born.

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                              It also came out 13 years before I was born.
                              Psh! Like that matters?
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                              X