Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've never been very good at telling my wife how I really feel....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    Ha! I think your number is way low. Just wait til the kid gets older.
    Yeah, I assumed he meant a(n) baby (infant).

Of course the other expenses will grow larger as they get older, but the daycare falls out of it too. I just found a study that says the average cost to raise one child for 18 years is $241,000 - my estimate aligns pretty closely with that figure.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
      Well, unless your getting married to another chick, looks like you're done. Plus now your kids would be 12 years apart if you had one now. It would be like having two separate lives. They wouldn't relate to each other much. Your wife may be insecure, but she's the only one that knows why you shouldn't get cut unless she's unsure about having another child.
      My brother is 13 years older than me and we have everything in common aside from age.

Comment

Working...
      X