Credit card thief!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credit card thief!!!!

Wife was at walmart getting a few things and I get a call from her saying she couldn't use her card. They denied it a couple times, so she used another card. So I go checking the account and notice the walmart charge. I told her it did go thru for $206. She said no, I only spent $76. RED FLAG!!! I look closer and it was a walmart from Georgia....WTF
    I also noticed someone from Illinois used it for REDBOX. That one did go thru, but the walmart purchase was denied which is why I got refund at same time(refund was at bottom of activities, which I didn't see at first). I called up BOA and they did tell me card was blocked and walmart purchase was blocked. I have to call Monday for the REDBOX to complete so they can refund me that amount. This was a good Sunday morning to start. What are the odds of wife and thief going to walmart same time. I know many people hate BOA, but they have done me right since I joined back in 97'.

FUCK DEM THIEFS!!!!!!

Why would you have to call Redbox? Your bank should handle all of that for an obviously fraudulent charge.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      Why would you have to call Redbox? Your bank should handle all of that for an obviously fraudulent charge.
      This

FUCK BANK O' MERICA!!!!

Comment

I think he meant BOA again.

Comment

Meant to say call BOA back on Monday for the charge to complete to have it refunded. They said it was already set up, but to still call in just to make sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
            Meant to say call BOA back on Monday for the charge to complete to have it refunded. They said it was already set up, but to still call in just to make sure.

Ah, good. You shouldn't have to do a bunch of running around to get a charge reversed.

Comment

I used my card at Game Stop earlier in the year and a few hours later it was being used at the DNC and NBC Universal sites. BOA handled it without too much of an issue, just took a few days and signing a few papers to make things square
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

That's sucks Rafa, CHASE FTW!

Comment

What did they rent from redbox? Did it start with "Tyler Perry's?"

Yes I think that was racist.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I'm surprised a new card system hasn't been implemented. I've been a victim of fraud a few times.

Comment

Fukk them thieves vato!
                      I almost had to cut someone once for using my Mexican Express
                      Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

I had that happen to me before...except money was taken out of an ATM until they ran my account dry...My C.U took 3 days to refund me back. I now check my acct daily.
                        Originally posted by Da Prez
                        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          What did they rent from redbox? Did it start with "Tyler Perry's?"
                          i wont let this gem be missed. kudos!

god bless.
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                          X