Freezing rain tmrw.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
    Just walked out in the pouring freezing rain to see if anything is icy and my truck is covered in ice. Given the sirens I'm hearing off to the north I'm thinking I wouldn't wanna be out driving over bridges when they're covered in a thickening layer of black ice. DFW should be fun at daybreak with all the people that think its just cold rain trying to make it to the office.
    It was just cold rain this morning when I drove to the office.

Comment

Roads were not bad at all this morning..Was late to work for no reason thinking I would be stuck in icey roads.
      Originally posted by Da Prez
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Just messy out. Been to Rhome, Alvord and Bridgeport. Sprinkled enough to get the windshield dirty. I guess if it gets cold after dark it could ice again or if more precipitation falls.
        Who knows, traffic ain't bad I'm back to Saginaw. Just kinda cold.
        Last edited by TexasT; 11-25-2013, 03:20 PM.
        Rich

Comment

I want to be a meteorologist, it's always a coin flip.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
            Only job you can be wrong most the time and not worry about getting fired.
            0bama administration?

Stevo
            Originally posted by SSMAN
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
            X