No announcement yet.

Freezing rain tmrw.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm laughing at the pictures people are posting on FB of cleared out grocery store shelves. What a bunch of fuckin' idiots there are in this country.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      I'm laughing at the pictures people are posting on FB of cleared out grocery store shelves. What a bunch of fuckin' idiots there are in this country.
      It's the week of thanksgiving. They will look that way daily regardless of the weather.
      07 f250-family truckster
      08 Denali -baby hauler
      52 f1-rust bucket
      05 Jeep tj. Buggy
      livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        as long as the good beer isnt cleared out, im good..

Comment

Originally posted by whitetrash View Post
          It's the week of thanksgiving. They will look that way daily regardless of the weather.
          Yup, they were nearly cleaned out Friday night locally.

Stevo
          Originally posted by SSMAN
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
            Yeah, we're supposed to get a 'second wave' tonight through tomorrow afternoon.
            ZOMG....we're all gonna die in an icy HELL!!!!

Comment

... AAAAAAND the winter weather warning for tomorrow has been canceled, lmao.
              Last edited by slow99; 11-24-2013, 09:27 PM.
              Originally posted by davbrucas
              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Those rotten sons-a-bitches.

Comment

Only job you can be wrong most the time and not worry about getting fired.

Comment

Its currently raining and my truck is frozen solid. Better late then never.

Comment

It just stopped raining down here, but it started thundering sporadically, and the temp is dropping. I better not miss my two tests tomorrow. Supposedly it's bad when it thunders during a snowstorm.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                        Supposedly it's bad when it thunders during a snowstorm.
                        See post #50

Comment

Just walked out in the pouring freezing rain to see if anything is icy and my truck is covered in ice. Given the sirens I'm hearing off to the north I'm thinking I wouldn't wanna be out driving over bridges when they're covered in a thickening layer of black ice. DFW should be fun at daybreak with all the people that think its just cold rain trying to make it to the office.

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
                            See post #50
                            The worst thing about this is my dogs won't go outside and poop, but constantly ask to.
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                                The worst thing about this is my dogs won't go outside and poop, but constantly ask to.
                                Lol, I have a rottweiler. She mopes around when it's above 75*F outside, but give her cold weather and she will be outside barking all night long. She absolutely loves the cold weather.

Comment

Working...
                                X