No announcement yet.

Freezing rain tmrw.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can deal with the cold. Layers, blankets, ect. If it weren't for the baby I wouldn't even turn the heat on
    07 f250-family truckster
    08 Denali -baby hauler
    52 f1-rust bucket
    05 Jeep tj. Buggy
    livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Might go to work might not still debating.

Comment

We're on a plane headed for Orlando, should be sunny and 75 tomorrow
        --Marcus

Comment

Gassed up and tested the generator last night and topped off the truck. Beer in the fridge, plenty of non perishable food. I'll be laughing all night long about the gridlock in the DFW area when all the dumbfucks get out and start piling up cars on the freeways.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
            I'll be laughing all night long about the gridlock in the DFW area when all the dumbfucks get out and start piling up cars on the freeways.

I have never understood why people can't drive when the roads get slick. First year I had my learners permit, it iced over and my dad took me out in my 2wd Silverado and showed me how to drive on it. Never had a problem since that day.

Last time it snowed real heavy I saw a bunch of idiots manage to slide their 4x4's off the road and get stuck.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
              I have never understood why people can't drive when the roads get slick. First year I had my learners permit, it iced over and my dad took me out in my 2wd Silverado and showed me how to drive on it. Never had a problem since that day.

Last time it snowed real heavy I saw a bunch of idiots manage to slide their 4x4's off the road and get stuck.
              Its because those idiots think they can still drive normally in this weather and they don't SLOW DOWN.

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
                Its because those idiots think they can still drive normally in this weather and they don't SLOW DOWN.

Then you have the people doing 5mph on the freeway... lol I love this stuff. Going to make a quick run to the grocery store in a few and make another huge pot of beef stew and watch movies and read all day next to the fire. I truly love this weather.

Comment

This is when all the good drivers surface!!

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    I truly love this weather.
                    Yeah when you're sitting inside eating stew. I'm supposed to be playing rugby at noon. Fuck.

Comment

i had to come into the office this moring. hoping to get out before it gets bad....

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      make another huge pot of beef stew and watch movies and read all day next to the fire. I truly love this weather.
                      this nigga getting romantic with himself and shit! quit trying to suck your own dick and i bet your back prob clears right up!

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Weather doesn't seem bad at this moment. Just cold and roads are good in NW Fort Worth. We will see later past noon

Comment

Freezing rain in azle porches and sidewalk are iced over
                          "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                            i had to come into the office this moring. hoping to get out before it gets bad....

this nigga getting romantic with himself and shit! quit trying to suck your own dick and i bet your back prob clears right up!

god bless.
                            Hahahahahaha!

I'm probably just going to order a bunch of pizza, let the delivery boy battle the roads.

Comment

Snow

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.

.....man, fuck you! This bottle of baby oil isn't going to use itself!

Comment

Working...
                                X