Freezing rain tmrw.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freezing rain tmrw.

Remember no road spray off the tires means its time to go home!! Ground temps may not allow icing though

Watch your power lines, too. If you see a lot of ice build up, make sure you have an alternate source of heat ready.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Well I need to head south tomorrow morning and hopefully to be back around Monday morningish, but if it's going to get bad then idk.

Comment

They say it's going to roll in around noon and get worse throughout tomorrow and into Monday morning. I'm not looking forward to going to work on Monday.
        Los Angeles Rams 11-5
        Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
        Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
          Watch your power lines, too. If you see a lot of ice build up, make sure you have an alternate source of heat ready.
          Gas for the muthafu@kin win!1!!!11

but seriously, sometimes I feel as though I am not prepared enough...
          Originally posted by Sean88gt
          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

I've got three trucks in the driveway with full tanks... I'll sleep in one of those SOB's if I have to
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
              I've got three trucks in the driveway with full tanks... I'll sleep in one of those SOB's if I have to
              I have a house in a different city, a motorhome with a generator, and a wood burning stove in my garage. One way or another, I'm going to be warm.

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                They say it's going to roll in around noon and get worse throughout tomorrow and into Monday morning. I'm not looking forward to going to work on Monday.
                Not worth the risk for me. 3x pay would get me there but that's not gonna happen

Comment

hey guys i'm down in austin and we are expecting possible ice/snow also on monday. are they expecting things to be cleared up by tuesday after noon up there? trying to check different news sources and keep seeing different opinions. the wife and i are scheduled to drive north and just trying to get some local info/opinions. thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by smrr1 View Post
                    hey guys i'm down in austin and we are expecting possible ice/snow also on monday. are they expecting things to be cleared up by tuesday after noon up there? trying to check different news sources and keep seeing different opinions. the wife and i are scheduled to drive north and just trying to get some local info/opinions. thanks.
                    It's gonna be shitty from tomorrow around 6am until Monday afternoon.
                    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

I am so glad people demand there phones,dsl and uverse to fixed on Sundays. I will be working all day tomorrow out the shit. Climbing those poles fixing shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                        It's gonna be shitty from tomorrow around 6am until Monday afternoon.
                        thanks. i'll keep watching. never know how weather changes in tx.

Comment

I'm working tonight and keep y'all posted on conditions... Its just cold and windy ATM. Up in denton county, close to tarrant county line.

Comment

chump change weather. i'll be working overnight tomorrow downtown. i aint scared

Comment

I'll be working Monday. Just have to watch out for the dumbasses that forget how to drive.
                              Originally posted by talisman
                              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                              Originally posted by AdamLX
                              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              Because fuck you, that's why
                              Originally posted by 80coupe
                              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                              Originally posted by Rick Modena
                              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
                              X