Anyone had Pollo Tropical before?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone had Pollo Tropical before?

what the fuck is wrong with people? how can a place that serves such bland, garbage ass food stay in business.. yet alone thrive enough to have multiple locations?

I had a "tropi" bowl yesterday for lunch, and threw the thing away after just a few bites. Disgusting rice, mediocre (at best) chicken, and the most bland toppings ever. If chipotle had a genetically deficient brother, Pollo Tropical would be it. If you ever encounter this abomination of a restaurant, let this serve as a warning.

/rant off

Never heard of it, but noted.

Comment

They are real popular in Florida. I wasn't aware that they even had any here.
      07 GT500
      05 SRT10
      88 turbocoupe T-bird
      93 Cobra
      86 coupe
      Ducati 848

Comment

Originally posted by mk5.0 View Post
        They are real popular in Florida. I wasn't aware that they even had any here.
        Yeah, I just boarded my plane leaving Miami

Comment

That's how I feel about Cane's. 1 sauce, 1 kind of food served in only 1 default seasoning. Without the sauce, bland.

Comment

I tried it in west palm in August and it was alright. After spending the last 3 months in Florida I haven't had it since. My co-workers that live in Florida love it.

Comment

I liked it when I lived in Florida I'm sure different locations had different qualities

Comment

Good food glad to have them here in Atl
                maybe your taste buds don't agree

Comment

I read this as Polio...

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                    That's how I feel about Cane's. 1 sauce, 1 kind of food served in only 1 default seasoning. Without the sauce, bland.
                    Yep. And I hate their sauce. No BBQ or even ranch as an option? WTF? I'll never go back.

Then again, I don't like Chipotle either, and I think Freebirds is decent but way overrated.

And fuck a bunch of In-n-Out Burger while we're at it!

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                      Yep. And I hate their sauce. No BBQ or even ranch as an option? WTF? I'll never go back.

Then again, I don't like Chipotle either, and I think Freebirds is decent but way overrated.

And fuck a bunch of In-n-Out Burger while we're at it!

lol! Pretty much.. In&Out is like Del Taco. It somehow tastes better in California. I'm not saying it's different, because it's not. It's just a mental thing. Don't get me started on how shitty Taco Cabana is. I'd seriously rather have Taco Bell.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        lol! Pretty much.. In&Out is like Del Taco. It somehow tastes better in California. I'm not saying it's different, because it's not. It's just a mental thing. Don't get me started on how shitty Taco Cabana is. I'd seriously rather have Taco Bell.
                        Whatever it is, I know if you don't like it, its probably pretty good.

Seriously how can you compare Taco Cabana to Taco Bell and come up that Taco Bell is better with their "psuedo" meat?

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                          Whatever it is, I know if you don't like it, its probably pretty good.

Seriously how can you compare Taco Cabana to Taco Bell and come up that Taco Bell is better with their "psuedo" meat?

Easily. And I am one of the most easy to please diners you will find. Hell, I have corndogs in my freezer.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            Easily. And I am one of the most easy to please diners you will find. Hell, I have corndogs in my freezer.
                            And we all know why!!! Homo!

God bless.
                            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Freebirds is great; Del Taco, Chipotle, Cabana and In N Out are okay; Bell and Canes are absolute trash.
                              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
                              X