8mm film to digital?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8mm film to digital?

How would one go about transferring old 8mm tape to a digital copy and keep it private? I have some old film reels, nothing I am particularly worried about the content, but I wouldn't want to just hand them over to a stranger to make the copies without seeing them.

Are these a Dino Velvet production films?

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
      How would one go about transferring old 8mm tape to a digital copy and keep it private? I have some old film reels, nothing I am particularly worried about the content, but I wouldn't want to just hand them over to a stranger to make the copies without seeing them.

are you meaning actual 8mm film, or hi8?

n/m I took my dumbass glasses off..

Amni DVD Transfer The leading photo scanning, slide scanning, 8mm to DVD video transfer service in Dallas Texas and DFW.

972-955-3161

Also contact Replicopy

I've done work with them in the past and they are always great!
      Let them know the guys at Andtransfer sent ya!
      Last edited by gonzoss; 11-22-2013, 03:16 PM.

Comment

i have a lot of 8mm that I need transferred

Comment

Actual old 8mm. Thanks, I'll check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by gonzoss View Post

Also contact Replicopy

I've done work with them in the past and they are always great!
            Let them know the guys at Andtransfer sent ya!
            So I'm assuming they can convert VHS to Digital too?
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

this for VHS or camcorders, cassettes, etc.

http://www.pinnaclesys.com/PublicSit...order+Plus.htm

I have an older version and they let you burn directly to dvd on the fly. Not good for anything that doesn't have video or audio out jacks.

Comment

U edit video is also a great place to do VHS to any digital file.

VIDEO AUDIO MULTIMEDIA ABOUT US CONTACT US We have moved to the cloud! CALL NOW EMAIL US

Comment

I have a Pinnacle unit that looms something like the dazzle above. It'll record real time to your computer and there's a ton of different formats to save the file as so you can edit at a later time before burning to DVD. I think I paid about $40 for it at Altex.
                  "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

I know Costco can do VHS to digital, but I'm not sure about 8mm.
                    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
                    X