Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My sincerest condolences.

Comment

Mom just called me. Ft. Hood is sending out an honor guard to play taps for him and at least a few of my CVMA brothers will be there doing a flag line. This man is going to be laid to rest in style.
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
        Mom just called me. Ft. Hood is sending out an honor guard to play taps for him and at least a few of my CVMA brothers will be there doing a flag line. This man is going to be laid to rest in style.
        That's awesome.

Comment

My deepest condolences.
          "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

My deepest condolences. At least you were able to be there with him and you stayed strong. It's ok to let them tears go.
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Sorry to hear. My condolences, Frost.

Comment

My sincerest condolences sir.

Comment

Feeling for you sir. If ya need something I can help with, holler.
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Very sorry to hear! I cant say I know the pain but I do not look forward to any of this. I know it will eventually happen to my dad but cant see my self being this strong.

Prayers go out to you and your family.
                    Originally posted by Da Prez
                    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

I lost my father to cancer in 1996. Not just any cncer-he was supposedly the 6th case in the history of medicine to have his kind so he was a guinea pig for 5 years. Fucking sucks worse than anything else I could ever imagine. I wouldn't wish it upon anyone. If there's anything I can do, please let me know.
                      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Once again, thank everyone for your thoughts. Tonight is the viewing and tomorrow is the funeral. The mercy is that things are moving quickly and I had things lined up to progress without much of a hiccup. The Army stepping in is a great honor and I know that while I've held it together this long, when I hear taps and they hand mom the flag, I will break down. I have every funeral I've stood the flag line on where they've done it.

I'm currently fighting the urge to place Dad's King Cobra .357 in with him with it's silver bullets loaded. It's his prized pistol and he's had it most of my life and he gave it to me a few years ago. I feel it's fitting for it to go with him but I know the funeral home will take it out.
                        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

very sorry to he about your father. RIP sir.

god bless.
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Very sorry to hear this. May he rest in peace.

Comment

Working...
                            X