No announcement yet.

Bad news today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear this! I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Yes, I have two boys. My oldest is 4 and my youngest is just now 8 months. The wife keeps telling me it's okay to cry but it's really not. There's too much to get done and time is running down quickly. I'm going out tomorrow to see if there's anything I can do, to take some stew out there and to go over plans again with my mom and to maybe say my goodbyes to Dad. That is if I can do it. I may not be able to.
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I'm sorry about your dad. Praying for him.

Comment

Sorry man. That is awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
            Yes, I have two boys. My oldest is 4 and my youngest is just now 8 months. The wife keeps telling me it's okay to cry but it's really not. There's too much to get done and time is running down quickly. I'm going out tomorrow to see if there's anything I can do, to take some stew out there and to go over plans again with my mom and to maybe say my goodbyes to Dad. That is if I can do it. I may not be able to.
            Dude, you HAVE to say your goodbyes if you have the chance. Its a must. I had a friend that told me the same thing, he couldnt say goodbye. So he never did and it hit him a few weeks after the funeral. I had to see him torture himself over it for years. Dont even take the chance of going down that path, please. Im sorry youre going through this.
            "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

I'm really sorry to hear that Frost. I'll be thinking about you.

Comment

remember this thread? http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=57234

sorry to hear about your dad. best wishes to your family

Comment

You're making perfect sense.. My father is in the early stages of elzymers and I often feel how you do. I'll keep you, your family in our prayers. Take care and god bless.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                    remember this thread? http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=57234

sorry to hear about your dad. best wishes to your family
                    I do now.
                    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I do now.
                      i seen dad today at kum n' go. he waved at me and drove off! mom asked me if he talked to me and i said no that he made no effort to do so. that was the first time i'd seen him in months

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        I'm very sorry, Frost.
                        This. Choose to remember your Dad at his best and as the man you looked up to and loved. Tell those stories to your sons and let them know what he gave to you so you can give it to them. We all know our time here is limited, but that doesn't make it easier letting someone go. Stay strong as long as you can, and then, when the time is right, let down your own guard and allow others to support you. You'll know when the time is right. I dread the day I have to go through this with my father. I've started down the road twice now, but he manages to pull through and get things going well again.

God speed to all of you, Frost. You're in my prayers.

Comment

I know that the board generally dog piles on you a lot, but I'm pretty sure that collectively, we're all sorry to hear about your old man. Wishing the best for ya.

Comment

say your goodbyes while you still can, dont have any regrets, and its ok to cry and be emotional. Its not like anybody is going to make fun of you

Make sure you have the time for your mom as well

Comment

Frost.. very sorry to hear of your dads illness. A bunch of people are here to support you and the family. I've been down this road too many times with friends and relatives so if you ever want to talk, just drop a line.

Bill
                              Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Stay strong, fella. I know it hurts like a motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                                X